ADVERTISEMENT

Garcia in B'Town

That would not be a good judgement for you as you’re just conceding all the other points. Sad.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell yourself whatever helps you to maintain your pathetic arrogance. Everyone on here knows you’re an idiot - and posts that I quoted prove it.

btw - when you gonna link my “guarantee” claim? Hard to link what doesn’t exist, isn’t it?

Reactions: T.M.P. and Fus
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell yourself whatever helps you to maintain your pathetic arrogance. Everyone on here knows you’re an idiot - and posts that I quoted prove it.

btw - when you gonna link my “guarantee” claim? Hard to link what doesn’t exist, isn’t it?

He has used that guarantee crap on myself and TMP, probably others too. I think we all asked for proof but the douche NEVER backs up the guarantee claim with facts.

Please tell me all about these sanctions. Are you referring to losing one scholarship for one year? Those self imposed “sanctions”?

So the kid is supposed to boost us for that? The fact is you were wrong. Marquette has been clearly better over any time period the last 20 years. Just suck it up, tuck your tail, and move on like an adult.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Were you surprised by the facts? You’re clearly not near as adamant and arrogant with your fake guarantee.
Says the king of guarantees. The only reason you aren’t on ignore is because I can’t wait to see the next genius post. IDG2F

Reactions: hondo314
No need to be baffled. Consider the source.

Exactly.

I've been waiting all afternoon to post this because I wanted to be 100% sure. I got a text this morning about it and admittedly I thought it was a rumor at first. I've been waiting to make sure its 100% before posting.
I can say with 100% confidence that Billy and his wife were in Bloomington this morning.
I don't see any scenario where he and his wife come to town and he doesn't take the job. It's happening!!!

He is from Prior Lake, Minnesota, just outside of Minneapolis.

Look at it this way, if his parents want to see him play, a weekend trip is fairly easy to Milwaukee but even a 3 day weekend trip would be difficult driving all the way to Bloomington. I'm sure IU has ways to address this, but in terms of comparisons, that is one thing Milwaukee&Marquette have an advantage in.

Milwaukee is about 4.5 to 5 hours away but mainly keep in mind that they play in the big east, so there aren't many schools around him.

We play Minn, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc every year (for the most part) as you know.

So they don't think the close to home narrative is as big of a deal, if it was then the gophs would be stronger you would think.

Reactions: minneman
Milwaukee is about 4.5 to 5 hours away but mainly keep in mind that they play in the big east, so there aren't many schools around him.

We play Minn, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, etc every year (for the most part) as you know.

So they don't think the close to home narrative is as big of a deal, if it was then the gophs would be stronger you would think.
very good point. His parents would be able to drive to a lot of conference road games if he played for us. I don't think it will come down to proximity to home.

He has used that guarantee crap on myself and TMP, probably others too. I think we all asked for proof but the douche NEVER backs up the guarantee claim with facts.
Well you know it would a long time to re-post all the posts from the millions who belong to whatever the cult of the day is.

It’s not cherry picking. It’s the stats of our last two coaches. It’s living in the real world.

But let’s go 20 years for fun:
NCAA Tournaments:
IU 11 (7 between 2000-2008)
Marquette: 12

Sweet 16s:
Both 4

Elite 8:
IU 1
Marquette 2

Final Four:
Both 1

So they even beat us on your timeline as well.
Nice stats! Hard to argue with facts. Some people still do. The comment made "on par with Marquette" should never be a goal for IU but it does show how far we truly have fallen. (Not picking!) If he doesn't pick us we're not for him. Very simple. Go Hoosiers!

Reactions: fpeaugh
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He uses the Trump defense. Everything you say he parrots back and calls you names. He is truly amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU? I'm Fine
Bingo! That’s why Glass scooped up a good young coach to get kids like this.

Just like in football, where Allen is proving to be head and shoulders above the dude he replaced.

Glad you are finally allowing yourself to be educated.
Bump

So this is where i said Archie was great? Lol. This would be easier if you could read and/ or comprehend. Instead you prefer to flail in a douche-like fashion. Tres cool, brah!
Do your parents know you’re being an internet tough guy....brah?

Heard Jimmy Chitwood was in Bloomington. Maybe he’ll be the “ next year” recruit that’s going to save us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT