ADVERTISEMENT

Garcia and Curbelo

I’ve brought more to this board than anyone else. I bring things that aren’t already known. Sometimes they’re rumors, most of the time they’re truth. That’s kind of the reason for message boards. If you just want facts wait for them to be printed in your Sunday paper.

So what was the deal with Donovan? Could he just not find a house he liked in Bloomington?

Last edited:
I’ve brought more to this board than anyone else. I bring things that aren’t already known. Sometimes they’re rumors, most of the time they’re truth. That’s kind of the reason for message boards. If you just want facts wait for them to be printed in your Sunday paper.
proxy.php

BILLY DONAVAN TO IU, it’s a lock. - Feepaw

You’ve brought nothing but shame, hearsay, hate for IU on this board. It is sickening to see such pathetic person still willing to post on here.

you love being a beaten down drama queen. So pathetic

IU football 7-2, and you now love the team

IU MBB, hate on them anytime you can.

please please go away, goto GBI, or rot in your nursing home. It’s sooooo tiresome

Reactions: Al Bino and MrBing
I’m afraid you have traveled well over to the narcissism side here. Next you’ll say you know more about ISIS then the generals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT