ADVERTISEMENT

Garcia and Curbelo

SouthernIN38

Recruit
Jul 7, 2019
I think that’s Andre’s last name? Anyways, if Coach is able to land those two wouldn’t that make for a great recruiting class? I’m really excited as I think he’ll get Garcia and that may land Andre. Our Hoosiers need to have a good year this year. I’m not expecting final four but they need to be competitive and make the tourney.

I think that’s Andre’s last name? Anyways, if Coach is able to land those two wouldn’t that make for a great recruiting class? I’m really excited as I think he’ll get Garcia and that may land Andre. Our Hoosiers need to have a good year this year. I’m not expecting final four but they need to be competitive and make the tourney.
Will be really surprised if we get Andre. Garcia will fill last open scholly.

Reactions: Sassy61
IU hasn't been able to get an official visit from Curbelo. He only scheduled 3 from his final 5 schools. I doubt he comes.

Will be really surprised if we get Andre. Garcia will fill last open scholly.
agree but what about KL reclassifying? Who is gone after this year? TJD? Not sure he will be ready. I predict JS does a grad transfer. Smart kid. will graduate in 3 yrs. Sees his role diminishing. Not saying i want this. just my prediction.

I don’t know anything about Garcia, but Lander is not going to IU. Garcia seems like he could be a good prospect but I don’t see him as an instant impact.

I don’t know anything about Garcia, but Lander is not going to IU. Garcia seems like he could be a good prospect but I don’t see him as an instant impact.
not sure you should be so sure about KL. It's between us and Louisville. It's an Adidas thing. But nothing about JS theory?

not sure you should be so sure about KL. It's between us and Louisville. It's an Adidas thing. But nothing about JS theory?
Feepaw’s imaginary friends told him that Lander told them that he hates IU like feepaw hates IU, therefore feepaw is 99% certain that Lander isn’t coming to IU. It’s all really simple - like feepaw.

You got a text saying Garcia won’t be an instant impact player? Lol.

Man, you are relentlessly douchey.

Did you enjoy your time off after the win Saturday?

Reactions: hookyIU1990
You stupid gimp. I know it’s his recruitment. The part you fail to see is you think he will have no impact.
Some people (actual fans) try to downplay the impact a recruit will have when he announces elsewhere. Since there is a better than small chance that Garcia will choose IU, fpeaugh has to downplay his impact now so that if he does choose IU he can say it doesn't matter and IU will continue to suck.

So:
IU lands Garcia = IU sucks.
IU missed on Garcia = IU sucks.

That's how he works. Ignore him.

Some people (actual fans) try to downplay the impact a recruit will have when he announces elsewhere. Since there is a better than small chance that Garcia will choose IU, fpeaugh has to downplay his impact now so that if he does choose IU he can say it doesn't matter and IU will continue to suck.

So:
IU lands Garcia = IU sucks.
IU missed on Garcia = IU sucks.

That's how he works. Ignore him.
Nailed it.

You read it again. It’s like you just come here to counter and argue. You bring nothing to the table.
I’ve brought more to this board than anyone else. I bring things that aren’t already known. Sometimes they’re rumors, most of the time they’re truth. That’s kind of the reason for message boards. If you just want facts wait for them to be printed in your Sunday paper.

Reactions: trailrunner
I’ve brought more to this board than anyone else. I bring things that aren’t already known. Sometimes they’re rumors, most of the time they’re truth. That’s kind of the reason for message boards. If you just want facts wait for them to be printed in your Sunday paper.
Fpeagh in all his narcissistic glory. Me...I......

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
You've doubled down on super stupid. Congratulations.

This is going to be an enjoyable year.

Might be right but I am confident you don't know anything about Lander either
He doesn’t! I seriously do have a connection and they’re still in it. I’m not saying that they’re leading but still in the running. Their coach said that it’s a zoo with all the coaches and such being there all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT