ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday Shuttle Service

rcaulfie

Junior
Feb 17, 2006
So I've been searching the IU site for a half hour now, and can't find anything other than the map that mentions it. There was one season a few years ago we used to do that - park there, go to Nick's (usually), then shuttle to the game. But I don't recall the details. Does anyone know just how early it begins? Trying to give my daughter options because she can't get her car in to where we tailgate.

So I've been searching the IU site for a half hour now, and can't find anything other than the map that mentions it. There was one season a few years ago we used to do that - park there, go to Nick's (usually), then shuttle to the game. But I don't recall the details. Does anyone know just how early it begins? Trying to give my daughter options because she can't get her car in to where we tailgate.
Not sure this will help, but try this site.

Reactions: 76-1
They didn't give a good answer so I emailed my ticket rep. In case anyone else wants to know, the answer is one shuttle starts at 7am and continuously runs the route going through the 3 stops (Poplar, Henderson, Assembly Hall) and then at noon a second one joins in.

Reactions: red hornet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT