ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay @ Bloomington just announced...

In what possible world would he be the best option? The guy who’s been fired from every job he ever held?
He's the only one who actually knows and actually played sports, and is still an IU fan. The rest of the others are just fillers or don't have much interest in IU anymore. There isn't a bigger media guy with IU ties to get the ratings as he does. Get a clue.

He's the only one who actually knows and actually played sports, and is still an IU fan. The rest of the others are just fillers or don't have much interest in IU anymore. There isn't a bigger media guy with IU ties to get the ratings as he does. Get a clue.
Have you ever watched Gameday? Sports bona fides are not a factor at all. They have musicians and actors all the time. Probably more often than they have athletes as guest picker.

It’s going to be someone far more culturally relevant than Dakich.

Ha. He is down to local AM radio and has a niche podcast with a small audience. He also has a face for radio. Not a realistic option.

Lmao. Sure. TJD, Antwan , Schwab’s, Lilly King… to start with. You do know Dakich was fired from ESPN, right? You might need to get a clue.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Just saw a tik tok from Jon Gruden. Didn’t realize he grew up in Bloomington. Could he be guest ? He’s coming to the game.
I believe he grew up in the Smithville area...I've heard stories that he and his family were super competitive in the Smithville Baseball League, which, back in the day...was famously competitive...

I know you heavy lefties couldn't stomach that. But he'd realistically be the best option.
He’s the same as the kardashians. He’s a troll clickbaiter. He says things to just get clicks…he’s not even relevant in 99% of households. The only people who listen to him are extreme righty’s and over emotional lefty’s. He’s a hack. Lmao….yeah Dakich. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: CG Paul
Joe buck is far more relevant who has ties. I can’t believe you put ratings and that idiot in the same post. Still lmao!!!!!

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT