ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay @ Bloomington just announced...

If Lee picks us not sure what headgear he would use. IU helmet probably? I know people here like (love) the bison, but casual and non-IU fans would be confused.

To me, Vic is persona non grata after his treasonous behavior with the Pacers.

Also, Indiana hosting Gameday, but the game still being broadcast at noon on BTN is the most Indiana thing of all time. It makes it easy to keep the chips on the shoulders.

Also, Indiana hosting Gameday, but the game still being broadcast at noon on BTN is the most Indiana thing of all time. It makes it easy to keep the chips on the shoulders.
Students have to leave the set by 11:00 to get a decent seat.

Reactions: red hornet

Maryland/Minnesota are on FS1 at 3:30.
Not sure how the picking order goes for the networks but it’s ridiculous that our game is a noon game on BTN and Maryland and Minny are on national tv at 3:30.

Other interesting item is if they setup the studio where Big Noon did, or they go somewhere that can fit more people.
I was wondering the same thing. They need to do it somewhere else where more people for it. I was a little late trying to catch the walk, and I could barely get through there walking from the grass lot reserved.

Is there some sort of IU connection?
Eisenberg is an alumnus of the Bloomington Playwrights Project,[130] and has become deeply involved with the city of Bloomington, Indiana, showing support for Indiana University Bloomingtonand donating thousands of dollars to Bloomington's Middle Way House.[131] He lived in the city at one point during the COVID-19 pandemic.[132] He is a fan of the Indiana Pacers basketball team.[133] For an article he wrote for InStyle magazine, he played a game of one-on-one with an Indiana UniversityWomen’s Basketball player, Tyra Buss.[134] He is also a long-time fan of the Indy Thunder beep baseball team and its founder Darnell Booker.

Think Scwarber would be great…..in national spotlight and young enough to be relevant. TJD has season starting, Vic would be my next choice, Isaiah is a little old, could see Cuban since he just did a promo for IU football

Eisenberg is an alumnus of the Bloomington Playwrights Project,[130] and has become deeply involved with the city of Bloomington, Indiana, showing support for Indiana University Bloomingtonand donating thousands of dollars to Bloomington's Middle Way House.[131] He lived in the city at one point during the COVID-19 pandemic.[132] He is a fan of the Indiana Pacers basketball team.[133] For an article he wrote for InStyle magazine, he played a game of one-on-one with an Indiana UniversityWomen’s Basketball player, Tyra Buss.[134] He is also a long-time fan of the Indy Thunder beep baseball team and its founder Darnell Booker.
Ya but when he steps out, do people automatically know who they are? That’s what ya gotta ask yourself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT