ADVERTISEMENT

Game discussion - Moaning & Applause

This team needs the infamous Bob Knight angry halftime speech. Arch needs to light into these guys. McRoberts should be allowed step out of the room during it too.

These guys should "run til they can't eat supper," if there's another live ball turnover!

Kidding of course, but wow we are soft at times.

Uncontested 3’s. FW ball movement is much better than IU’s . Archie should be able to beat this team with an intramural team. He’s not getting it done
Is there any particular reason why you don’t show up on this board until we are losing? You do this for football too. Also, an intramural team? That’s just stupid.

But I guess we should fire him. Who should we hire? Based on your previous posts, you appear to be an athletic genius. Who are some candidates to replace Archie?

Reactions: ROBBOB
And I wonder why I had a bad feeling about this game? Put in the walk-ons and bench everyone else...

BOOOOOO.... not Indiana basketball....

Is there any particular reason why you don’t show up on this board until we are losing? You do this for football too. Also, an intramural team? That’s just stupid.

But I guess we should fire him. Who should we hire? Based on your previous posts, you appear to be an athletic genius. Who are some candidates to replace Archie?
Is there any particular reason why you feel the need to stupidly insert yourself into any thread where even the slightest criticism of IU occurs? Is it not enough that you’re the self appointed embellisher here that no one takes seriously? Do you really need to be the annoying, yippy little dog that bothers everyone constantly, too? Why not take a step or two back and let everyone have an opinion, even if it leaves you in tears.

So, Newkirk is still terrible... Please leave him on the bench.

I think teams generally get their energy from their guards.

In Johnson, Green & Newkirk we have 3 guys who are not 100% committed to winning.........yes, they'd rather win than not. Bur when they don't, they don't seem to take it personally. It's just too much work for them to play all of the time with total energy and focus.

I do have an honest question here:
Archie coached a fantastic game against ND in a game we really shouldn't have won, at least on paper.

We turn around and completely mail it in this game. If the last game was due to coaching, how do we look at this one? Players? Coaching? Preparation? All the above?

I think teams generally get their energy from their guards.

In Johnson, Green & Newkirk we have 3 guys who are not 100% committed to winning.........yes, they'd rather win than not. Bur when they don't, they don't seem to take it personally. It's just too much work for them to play all of the time with total energy and focus.
I am very disappointed in Green and if he does not start playing better he might need to look elsewhere like Jones did.

Archie coached a fantastic game against ND in a game we really shouldn't have won, at least on paper.

We turn around and completely mail it in this game. If the last game was due to coaching, how do we look at this one? Players? Coaching? Preparation? All the above?
Players being b=very weak minded

Archie didn't cause 17 turnovers....

Last year:
Wins - players
Losses - CTC

This year:
Wins - CAM
Losses - CTC...and players

Reactions: cryano
I am very disappointed in Green and if he does not start playing better he might need to look elsewhere like Jones did.

I'm not hating on Crean, but it is amazing that the same coach could have recruited 3 guards with the same careless, indifferent attitude........there just aren't that many guards with D1 talent that have that approach.

To play the way Archie wants, it takes a lot of energy and communication. It’s emotionally taxing, and you have to bring it every night.

But I guess we should fire him. Who should we hire? Based on your previous posts, you appear to be an athletic genius. Who are some candidates to replace Archie?[
Last year:
Wins - players
Losses - CTC

This year:
Wins - CAM
Last year:
Wins - players
Losses - CTC

This year:
Wins - CAM
It’s not all on the players. Never is. This team looks just like they did for Cre
To play the way Archie wants, it takes a lot of energy and communication. It’s emotionally taxing, and you have to bring it every night.
That’s not unique to Archie. It’s up to the coach to get th best out of his players.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT