ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Thread - Indiana @ UCLA

Surprised they didn't bail UCLA out again with another roughing the passer bogus call on our latest interception... The QB got hit twice as hard there then when they made the BS call...

Reactions: IUPaterade724
It has required ditching all of the coaching and recruits of the IU legacy administration to win. It's now PROVEN that a sunbelt coach and player talent brought in behind him, will win at IU. NOT 5 star bullshit talking about equality. Just go fvcking win and be great doing it. Bloomington's attempt at DEI should be dead now, I HOPE !!!! lets get back to being awesome ! Er'body go do your thing, but make sure that your thing is aimed toward IU winning. If it isn't, you are a problem!

Well, that was satisfying. UCLA has arguably the best recruiting base: California is the most populated state, and LA is the second most populated city in the US. Nice win.

Reactions: IUgradman
Elijah Green: all he does is run for touchdowns.

The undefeated Hoosiers win at the Rose Bowl: been waiting my whole life to say that.
All it took, for IU to win, was bring in Atlantic Sun talent, a coach that would tell the Administration to kiss his ass and to piss off for ever there after.
Odd, I think that is what made Bob Fvckin Knight win here! Totally move the pussy IU Administrations out of the way and then go win some Big time notoriety!
Moral of the story, get IU admin out of the way and the entire school and community prosper!
IU Admin paper tigers line their pockets, while ruining IU and Bloomington!! GET THE FVCK OUT ADMIN !!!

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
WHOO!

I'm down to only wondering about a little O-line depth and maybe db size/depth. We have so many offensive weapons.

Go Hoosiers!
Awesome win, right?? !!! Totally impressive for IU standards.
NOW, Our team is totally made up of sunbelt players transferring in the back door. Those that IU Admin pissed on as not worthy!
Now IU Admin is wanting to ride those players successes.
There is no deeper level if hate, than I have for the white collar narcissists that are Indiana University Administrators that have intentionally brought on 20+ years of IU Plight!!!
I will celebrate our win today like you all, But I will also scream aloud, the people that have purposely brought this 20+ year drought onto us. There is nothing, strong enough that liberal "leadership" can't come in ans totally destroy so that all are equally eating mush. It's what liberals do. Everyone is equally poor so the government is their only option out.
That is sad and I will pray for you all to break loose from that control. Good luck.

Awesome win, right?? !!! Totally impressive for IU standards.
NOW, Our team is totally made up of sunbelt players transferring in the back door. Those that IU Admin pissed on as not worthy!
Now IU Admin is wanting to ride those players successes.
There is no deeper level if hate, than I have for the white collar narcissists that are Indiana University Administrators that have intentionally brought on 20+ years of IU Plight!!!
I will celebrate our win today like you all, But I will also scream aloud, the people that have purposely brought this 20+ year drought onto us. There is nothing, strong enough that liberal "leadership" can't come in ans totally destroy so that all are equally eating mush. It's what liberals do. Everyone is equally poor so the government is their only option out.
That is sad and I will pray for you all to break loose from that control. Good luck.
Wtf are you talking about?

Don’t ruin this for those of us that don’t wear tin foil hats and make everything about politics…

Get lost

Don’t ruin this for those of us that don’t wear tin foil hats and make everything about politics…

Get lost
Hey Jopa, I'm not wanting to ruing anything. This was an awesome game and so far an awesome season ! Let's keep it up! If I recall, you have a pretty spectacular son that played some Basketball for us IU Fans. :) Also another son that is helping create greatness on the football team! (are you that JopaJackson?) Just checkin. (If so, I love both your boys!! great young men!)

I've developed several issues with IU Administration over that last 50 years. I sometimes let that spill over into the rest of the world, mostly due to my love of IU running so deep and wanting IU to always be the ultimate best !.

As far as I am concerned, from the outside looking in. Your two sons (and maybe even you yourself) are helping repair the IU Administration culture that previously tore down an institution! This is going to be a huge year and you are a large part of making it possible. Thank you for that!

Get lost
Hey Jopa, I feel I need to clarify a few things.
I was riding a super high from a great looking football team, while also holding a past administration responsible for their short comings.
I have nothing but respect for our players that put in the work every day. I hope you can understand that.

Reactions: Lucy01
I liked it that they scored touchdowns in all four quarters. Usually IU has a lull in their play. But not last night.

I like that in spite of a least one potentially game changing horrendously Bad call (along with the usual couple of critical No Calls for Pass Interference against our receivers) we simply went about our business and didn't let the Big Ten Refs make a difference (even though they gave it their best shot)...

We simply scored enough to overwhelm their purpose driven incompetence... In the past we would have allowed the Refs to cost us a game like that... As it worked out, we didn't even allow them to affect the spread...

I like that in spite of a least one potentially game changing horrendously Bad call (along with the usual couple of critical No Calls for Pass Interference against our receivers) we simply went about our business and didn't let the Big Ten Refs make a difference (even though they gave it their best shot)...

We simply scored enough to overwhelm their purpose driven incompetence... In the past we would have allowed the Refs to cost us a game like that... As it worked out, we didn't even allow them to affect the spread...
Eventually, they will be forced to play two-handed touch. I wish these rules were in place 40 years ago in the IHSAA. Would have saved me some broken ribs and two likely concussions that were never diagnosed.

I understand the need for safety protocols. But the one roughing the passer call was ridiculous. It’s virtually impossible to sack a quarterback straight on, but then swing your bodyweight so that you land on the ground to the side of him so that your weight doesn’t impact him as well.

My HS coach would always say… If you don’t like getting hit, or like hitting someone… go play tennis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT