ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway is the worst passer on the team

fact that he has to play so much shows how deficient the roster is
Spot on to both of you. Galloway should be a 9th man on a good team and provide a spark off bench in short spurts. A guy you sub in prior to TV timeouts and in case of foul trouble.

The fact Galloway has to play so much is a testament to how bad our roster is.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
I'm pretty sure all you guys' fake girlfriends from Niagra Falls are in love w the dude. I know my sister, niece, etc. are.

I smell something....and it smells like....envy.

We all have eyeballs, brainiacs. We also know math and percentages.

You know what most of us don't have? A huge case of dicklessness that would lead us to trash a KID on a message board, completely anonymously. And not just any kid, an Indiana kid who plays for out team.

There is a SERIOUSLY low level of emotional maturity on this board. I know it's free, but goodness...please tell me half of you are still in college. I know eDumbs isn't. He's been peddling his nonsense on here for 20 years. I remember when he was selling t-shirts to Illinois fans TRASHING IU.

So, remember that when these dipshits come back after the next loss.

And therein lies what people here will never understand. If everyone bought into that mentality this team would come alive. Till then, HO Hum
It's why he plays the most minutes of anyone on the team, even on a miserable offensive night for him.

I mean this guy. Awful pass to ware, missed a wide open X, then throws it off the dudes foot. 3 layups blown. Unreal.
Pretty much everything on offense is hard for this team. Galloway has tools, but I think he's regressed from last year. He's got that little floater and is pretty decent getting to the basket but doesn't have the confidence to finish strong a lot. But, I also think a lot of our flaws are teachable and if this team can focus on being good on D and the boards and opportunistic on O, I do think it could be a dangerous team and should make the tournament. But, it's also easy to see the lackadaisical play piling up the Ls.

He is a glue guy that should be coming off the bench. Shooting guards need to be able to shoot and create offense, especially in this system.
One of the things that hurt the team last season, when X went down, is losing Galloway as your 6th man. Two years ago he played that role to overall positive impact. Still bummed we couldn’t land an experienced shooter out of the portal. Dalton Kinecht would’ve been the perfect fit for this team.

I'm pretty sure all you guys' fake girlfriends from Niagra Falls are in love w the dude. I know my sister, niece, etc. are.

I smell something....and it smells like....envy.

We all have eyeballs, brainiacs. We also know math and percentages.

You know what most of us don't have? A huge case of dicklessness that would lead us to trash a KID on a message board, completely anonymously. And not just any kid, an Indiana kid who plays for out team.

There is a SERIOUSLY low level of emotional maturity on this board. I know it's free, but goodness...please tell me half of you are still in college. I know eDumbs isn't. He's been peddling his nonsense on here for 20 years. I remember when he was selling t-shirts to Illinois fans TRASHING IU.

So, remember that when these dipshits come back after the next loss.
Gets my vote for best post ever on this board. I'm no expert, just a fan, I enjoy coming to this board to read about IU hoops. Seems like every thread devolves into petty personal attacks. I might just cut the chord!

Gets my vote for best post ever on this board. I'm no expert, just a fan, I enjoy coming to this board to read about IU hoops. Seems like every thread devolves into petty personal attacks. I might just cut the chord!
People can be anonymous and hide behind the keyboard. You can say things you wouldn’t in real life. It is social media, not this board.

Pretty much everything on offense is hard for this team. Galloway has tools, but I think he's regressed from last year. He's got that little floater and is pretty decent getting to the basket but doesn't have the confidence to finish strong a lot. But, I also think a lot of our flaws are teachable and if this team can focus on being good on D and the boards and opportunistic on O, I do think it could be a dangerous team and should make the tournament. But, it's also easy to see the lackadaisical play piling up the Ls.
Great shooting would make things a lot easier.

Reactions: aajohn2000
fact that he has to play so much shows how deficient the roster is
There were plenty of good shooting guys in the portal . I don't know if all the bigs scared them off or Woodson didn't relate how viable they could be for IU and thus ended up with no one.We see the results -no outside game either on D or O.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT