ADVERTISEMENT

Funny Stat of the Day

Middawg

Sophomore
Feb 24, 2020
4 out of the top 8 threads on little brothers message board are focused on Indiana basketball.

Handful of posts preemptively making excuses why Indiana will beat Purdue in Assembly Hall.

It would be a huge error to tell a Purdue basketball fan to act like you've been there before, because of the 100+ years of history contradicting that statement.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

They spend more time talking IU ball on their board...then spend more time talking Purdue ball on this board. Bizzaro.

I used to go over to GBI and post, primarily in peace...but eventually realized you can't waste your time dealing with bitter people suffering from Napoleon complex.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
the more things change, the more they stay the same.

They spend more time talking IU ball on their board...then spend more time talking Purdue ball on this board. Bizzaro.

I used to go over to GBI and post, primarily in peace...but eventually realized you can't waste your time dealing with bitter people suffering from Napoleon complex.
I used to do the same. There were actually a few folks there you could chat with. The last, isolated time I posted there, maybe a year ago, they just pounced like a pack of hyenas. The one mod, Purdue Grad in Texas, actually responded and said it's a different crowd than a while back. So, I don't even look at it anymore.

I used to do the same. There were actually a few folks there you could chat with. The last, isolated time I posted there, maybe a year ago, they just pounced like a pack of hyenas. The one mod, Purdue Grad in Texas, actually responded and said it's a different crowd than a while back. So, I don't even look at it anymore.
Ditto.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT