ADVERTISEMENT

Freeloader Game Chat

Cant see the game. Seems like we are getting schooled by their experienced team, cept for our X and TJD.

Being able to hit a 3 is critical in basketball. Surprised how bad Nunge is abusing us. Hopefully they tire out.

Tough first half

Malik should get Races min
Galloway should get Kopps

If Bates doesn’t start playing well I’d like to see Gunn

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Tough first half

Malik should get Races min
Galloway should get Kopps

If Bates doesn’t start playing well I’d like to see Gunn
Agree with this take. Agree with Cav that only X and TJD really showed up big. But JHS and Reneau at least show some promise as does Galloway.

Reactions: UncleMark
Everyone was a non factor sans x and TJD
Hey Cav, still waiting to see that Tamar you keep telling us about. Are you sure you're not talking about some other Tamar? I want to believe in this team and they may still win, but they are struggling on the road, can't seem to hit threes and don't seem to have a lot of strong contributors other than TJD and XJ (who also did something stupid yet again costing his team points). Right now that's a replay from last season.

Kopp can't hit threes and doesn't give you much else. Race has done nothing, literally nothing. the frosh look like frosh.

Wonder if teams were warned before the season started that they were going to call more taunting or would be watching for it more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT