ADVERTISEMENT

Freeloader live chat link

We can talk once you subscribe.

Let me understand your point. The paying subscribers on the premium board use the forum, that has ads and thus generates revenue, to do a game chat. But you want us non-subscribers to use a free chat without any revenue generation for the site. Ummm...ok.

• Haha
Reactions: GolfHacker1
Let me understand your point. The paying subscribers on the premium board use the forum, that has ads and thus generates revenue, to do a game chat. But you want us non-subscribers to use a free chat without any revenue generation for the site. Ummm...ok.
You're dumber here than on the Cooler. Quite the feat.

• Haha
It's my chat forum. If you don't like it, pound sand. There are like 8 or 9 regulars with other people coming and going. Best part is we can ban assholes.

No problem by me. As I said, if you cared to read and comprehend, which you didn't, if I were an OWNER of this site, I would not want business directed away from my site. So I'll pound sand when you learn to read and comprehend.

• Wow
No problem by me. As I said, if you cared to read and comprehend, which you didn't, if I were an OWNER of this site, I would not want business directed away from my site. So I'll pound sand when you learn to read and comprehend.
I did read it and comprehend it. The freeloader chat has been a thing for years. Rivals is introducing a live chat option for premium members. We invited Jim to participate in the Freeloader chat to get a feel for what to expect when they turn on the live game chat in the premie. If ad revenue was a money maker on the forum itself, ad blockers wouldn't be allowed and the premium articles would be posted inline instead of on a separate page where Jim can control the ad impressions. Go find something else to cry about that has no effect on you.

Best get after it. It's not going to pound itself
SshvROn.jpg

I did read it and comprehend it. The freeloader chat has been a thing for years. Rivals is introducing a live chat option for premium members. We invited Jim to participate in the Freeloader chat to get a feel for what to expect when they turn on the live game chat in the premie. If ad revenue was a money maker on the forum itself, ad blockers wouldn't be allowed and the premium articles would be posted inline instead of on a separate page where Jim can control the ad impressions. Go find something else to cry about that has no effect on you.

Best get after it. It's not going to pound itself
SshvROn.jpg
If you had read my original question, you would have answered as you just did. But neither you nor Mark did that. He resorted to a backhanded insult and you did the same. So, no sand pounding needed.

I wasn't ever crying. I simply asked a question in the original post then Mark decided to be a jerk. All he had to say was: they are, been doing it for years and discussion is over.

If the owners are cool with it, so be it.

• Haha
If you had read my original question, you would have answered as you just did. But neither you nor Mark did that. He resorted to a backhanded insult and you did the same. So, no sand pounding needed.

I wasn't ever crying. I simply asked a question in the original post then Mark decided to be a jerk. All he had to say was: they are, been doing it for years and discussion is over.

If the owners are cool with it, so be it.
You're the one that started the name calling, not Mark or myself. Mark's comment about current ownership not being a dick is spot on.

Nothing backhanded about what I said to you either. It was 100% to the point, without ambiguity.

You're the one that started the name calling, not Mark or myself. Mark's comment about current ownership not being a dick is spot on.

Nothing backhanded about what I said to you either. It was 100% to the point, without ambiguity.

What name calling?

This is my exact original post:

Just wondering why the owner's of this site allow an invitation to an ad free site to discuss the game instead of having us discuss it under a new thread with ads galore?

Where is the name calling in that post?

• Love
What name calling?

This is my exact original post:

Just wondering why the owner's of this site allow an invitation to an ad free site to discuss the game instead of having us discuss it under a new thread with ads galore?

Where is the name calling in that post?
It was in your next one.
Maybe they're not dicks?

Maybe not, but it seems like you are, as a mod, and directing business away from the site.
I bolded the part in question so you can figure it out.

Feel free to keep crying. I'm done responding though.

The freeloader chat has been a thing for years. Rivals is introducing a live chat option for premium members. We invited Jim to participate in the Freeloader chat to get a feel for what to expect when they turn on the live game chat in the premie.

Jim even gave my invite post a Like, and he knows who I am and knows how to get in touch with me. If he had a problem with us inviting people to chat, I'm sure he'd bring it up to you or myself.

Oh, BTW, we're holding you and Pater responsible for what went on yesterday.

Oh, BTW, we're holding you and Pater responsible for what went on yesterday.
If we caused that, then you should all be thanking us for being responsible for Walter getting canned. LOL

I'm glad I had another commitment that kept me from wasting my time with that nonsense. Was it as bad as the recap made it out to be? Everytime I peeked at the score, my dad would just tell me to stop torturing myself.

I'm glad I had another commitment that kept me from wasting my time with that nonsense. Was it as bad as the recap made it out to be? Everytime I peeked at the score, my dad would just tell me to stop torturing myself.
Yes it was bad. Awful. Obscene. Ridiculous. You name it.

I'm actually kind of proud of CTA for pulling the trigger on Bell. He dropped a couple hints yesterday evening, but I didn't think he'd actually do it.

It was in your next one.

I bolded the part in question so you can figure it out.

Feel free to keep crying. I'm done responding though.

I am pretty sure he was calling me a dick for the question.

Again, he could have simply said it's been ok by the owners for years. Then fine. Not my business and not my decision. I just found it odd. Over and out.

• Wow
Yes it was bad. Awful. Obscene. Ridiculous. You name it.

I'm actually kind of proud of CTA for pulling the trigger on Bell. He dropped a couple hints yesterday evening, but I didn't think he'd actually do it.
I went into the chat and cleared it without reading anything. Seemed like the right thing to do in order to protect everyone's sanity going forward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT