ADVERTISEMENT

Freeloader live chat link

What are you referring to exactly?
Since you sent me a private message, you obviously know exactly to what I'm referring. I just whacked the IP address you used too.

I have your email address too, dimbulb. You are currently in the lead for dumbest Hawkeye fan on the planet.

Since you sent me a private message, you obviously know exactly to what I'm referring. I just whacked the IP address you used too.

I have your email address too, dimbulb. You are currently in the lead for dumbest Hawkeye fan on the planet.

Was there something I posted that was inaccurate, or not factually accurate. You might need to do a couple of Google searches before you answer the question.

Censorship. Which is odd since I was supporting Indiana .

Was there something I posted that was inaccurate, or not factually accurate. You might need to do a couple of Google searches before you answer the question.

Censorship. Which is odd since I was supporting Indiana .
If I could, I'd boot you off here too.

What kind of loser are you to hang in that room from the opening kick just so you can run your mouth about Iowa and the B1G west at the end of the game? You're 14 or a 30 year old incel. Either way, you're hoping your mom brings meatloaf to you in the basement.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GolfHacker1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT