ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin (P$U) is such a putz

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
That clown consistently does less with more talent than any coach in the country... How he still bs's top talent to play there is baffling... The guy missed his calling... He would be a great used car salesman...

6 W's to 29 Losses against top 15 teams while consistently bringing in top 15 (or better) recruiting classes year after year after year (#6 in "22"). Most coaches would develop a little depth with that kind of talent on hand...; Not in Franklins case...

Tom Allen, while not coaching for them today, was said to be a "resource" for their defensive game planning... It shows... The supposed "best Defense in the country" gave up 38. He'll feel right at home...

Last edited:
That clown consistently does less with more talent than any coach in the country... How he still bs's top talent to play there is baffling... The guy missed his calling... He would be a great used car salesman...

Tom Allen, while not coaching for them today, was said to be a "resource" for their defensive game planning... It shows... The supposed "best Defense in the country" gave up 38. He'll feel right at home...
I didn't know if Allen was coaching or not, but PSU's defense had all the earmarks of an IU 2022/2023 defense.

That is an insult to used car salesmen everywhere....

Hiring Allen was a real head scratcher. Allen was a good DC, but he was never at the level of a Manny Diaz. Nobody is going to be happy with going from the best defense in the country to the 25th best defense in the country which is probably what happens.

I didn't know if Allen was coaching or not, but PSU's defense had all the earmarks of an IU 2022/2023 defense.
Their top 2 corners were out and their best defensive player also opted out. Their best defensive player got hurt early in the game and played noticeably hurt until the staff finally took him out for good.

Reactions: IU73 and red hornet
Their top 2 corners were out and their best defensive player also opted out. Their best defensive player got hurt early in the game and played noticeably hurt until the staff finally took him out for good.
You know, I don't recall the media or fans making a big deal when we have guys out or can't play.

PSU's 2nd and 3rd string should at least be competitive and they weren't.

Save your excuses.

TRUE! I've never known a used car salesman who had a hot wife that wasn't just one helluva good guy!
That reminded me of a situation at a newspaper where an advertising salesman was training a woman for the sales group. When I was nearby he told her the secret to success is to sell yourself. I told him that he shouldn't tell a woman to sell herself. She laughed and said "Want to buy an ad, big boy?"

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT