ADVERTISEMENT

Former Hoosiers

iubud

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2003
I did a quick check of Holt, Hanner, Max Hoetzel, Luke Fischer, and Devin Davis.

Holt had 22 points and 5 rebounds off the bench for Providence in his first game.

Hanner is averaging around 8.5 points in his first two games for ETSU. BTW, Peter Jurkin has scored 2 points so far this year for ETSU.

Davis has had 19 points and 12 rebounds in his first game for Houston.

I didn't see that Max has played in either of the SDSU games so far. Not sure if he is hurt or why he didn't play.

Luke Fischer is averaging 12.5 points and 5.5 rebounds fior Marquette.

It is good to see some of them being very productive.

I think we can see how talented Holt and Davis would have been. Another couple of 3 star kids that really are better than thought.

Stanford Robinson had 4 points off the bench for #21 Rhode Island.
Thanks! I forgot about him. Interesting that he is coming off the bench. I would have thought he would play a bigger role.

Hollowell still playing?

Yeah, averaging 21.5 I believe through 2 games. He plays Purdue next. But that stat could be misleading because he is taking a lot of shots. He is shooting 18% from 3 and is a 28% career 3pt shooter.

I did a quick check of Holt, Hanner, Max Hoetzel, Luke Fischer, and Devin Davis.

Holt had 22 points and 5 rebounds off the bench for Providence in his first game.

Hanner is averaging around 8.5 points in his first two games for ETSU. BTW, Peter Jurkin has scored 2 points so far this year for ETSU.

Davis has had 19 points and 12 rebounds in his first game for Houston.

I didn't see that Max has played in either of the SDSU games so far. Not sure if he is hurt or why he didn't play.

Luke Fischer is averaging 12.5 points and 5.5 rebounds fior Marquette.

It is good to see some of them being very productive.
Yes, the loss of Fischer as we have gone over many times, still hurts in my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT