ADVERTISEMENT

Former Arizona big man schedules visit

I’m sold! Two of my all time favorites (along with every other IU fan).
Ive got a cool RMK golf outing picture that I’d share if I knew how lol. Its got Evans, Chaney, Bilas, Alford, Russell, Marcus Haines, Buckner, Woody, Rollie Masamino, my etc etc. really cool.
I hope not. 8 rotation max. Now that being said still need next man up. Use the guys to mismatch etc… but the hockey line stuff sucks.
didnt say it didn’t suck… just think that’s how you give minutes
I hope not. 8 rotation max. Now that being said still need next man up. Use the guys to mismatch etc… but the hockey line stuff sucks.
I’m just saying how do you develop 3-4 year player development and 4-5 star players and NIL guys? Going to need more minutes or better substitutions to keep all moving forward

Reactions: Tammany Hall
IMG_5059.thumb.png.51cade16ca08f61d37a5e0402dbc320e.png

Sounds like Ballo hit the bars last night and IU players are following him on social media.

May mean something, may mean nothing.

I forget the other big man visit dates, but it might become first big to commit gets the roster spot.

Sounds like Ballo hit the bars last night and IU players are following him on social media.

I forget the other big man visit dates, but it might become first big to commit gets the roster spot.
I'm not checking, but I heard one of the IU podcasters (maybe Tony Andragna?) say one of his better predictors of guys we get is if Galloway follows them. No idea how many folks that might span and certainly not 100%, but thought it was an interesting comment.

Ballo is supposed to visit Louisville today through Thursday and K State this weekend. UNC and Florida after that. I don't like that nothing has been canceled yet.

I'm not checking, but I heard one of the IU podcasters (maybe Tony Andragna?) say one of his better predictors of guys we get is if Galloway follows them. No idea how many folks that might span and certainly not 100%, but thought it was an interesting comment.
Ha, the Galloway indicator. I like it.

Reactions: Shadesof Crimson
I don't follow it too closely, but Woody does well with big men, NIL is maybe even more important here since he is supporting his broader family?, and IU has NIL that is probably right there with UNC and above the others.

Think he'll be committed here in the next couple of hours. UNC isn't going to offer more than what we can nor will they with Durham native Jonas Aidoo in the portal.
Intel or a guess? What are you hearing about Carlyle?

Intel or a guess? What are you hearing about Carlyle?
Just a guess. Carlyle I believe is doing the same thing Rice did; silently committed awhile ago but taking his visit later this week just to make sure he doesn't hate Bloomington. I believe he's taken his his two visits to Georgia and Georgia Tech with nothing else lined up.

Reactions: kkott
We used a lot of 1 in 4 out and 5 out sets this last year. The only thing unmodern about the offense was lack of shooting ..

Everyone was used to their strengths, limited as they were. There's no magic wand offense that's going to turn Gallo into a shooter .. none.

I loved watching Hurley's offense the last two years. Genius. Having multiple triple threat perimeter players made it almost impossible to guard at times. They had three to four guys that could create when needed outside of sets. Those kind of players make offenses look good.

What would happen if you replaced Spencer and Newton with Cupps and Galloway, would Hurley still be a genius?
Do you think Hurley would have Galloway and Leal as co-captains?

If we start Mm, Galloway and Rice…does that spread the floor?

I'm more of a "Galloway is first off the bench" kind of hoosier fan.

But with a different player (those mentioned ad nauseum here), hopefully?

W the right Jimmys and Joes, 2 NBA bound big men on the same floor is tough to beat.

Reactions: bsmitty08
source???? You got me all warm inside. I've grown tired of being the doubting Thomas...would be great to start believing good news/rumors again.
No source, just a guess. Very well could be wrong and probably am. Sounds like his Louisville visit is still on for tonight. But I think UNC has plenty of priority targets lined up ahead of Ballo at the moment.

No source, just a guess. Very well could be wrong and probably am. Sounds like his Louisville visit is still on for tonight. But I think UNC has plenty of priority targets lined up ahead of Ballo at the moment.
Now all visits have been canceled and one visit has been added? Arkansas...

I'm more of a "Galloway is first off the bench" kind of hoosier fan.

But with a different player (those mentioned ad nauseum here), hopefully?

W the right Jimmys and Joes, 2 NBA bound big men on the same floor is tough to beat.
Is Ballo NBA bound? He has already been in college 4 years. If he was an NBA big man he would have been gone already

Reactions: UTFO

Beautiful time of year to be in Bloomington. Yoga pants, tight shorts and the constant nipple show everywhere you look. Damn I miss being 20.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
wow. so he got a bid from IU larger than the other schools could match, so he's flying down to LR to see if Cal can beat it with chicken dollars? golldam do I miss the 1980s....
Yea. Or it was “Going once, going twice” and then Cal raised his Tyson paddle with a higher bid.

Bars on Monday? Oh forgot its Little 5 week so good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT