ADVERTISEMENT

For those who rebuke me for claiming to be a Republican but hating Trump

I'm just trying to sully Goat's sensibilities.

And yeah anything sticky is a no go zone. It's just kinda pointless.
season 1 GIF

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
i've actually read a fair bit about this matter. lots of pluses and minuses. the rescue shelter was a no kill shelter bursting with pitbulls that the haitians quickley adopted and ate. to the point that the shelter closed down and donors were able to fund an opioid treatment facility in its stead.
WTF are you talking about? Did you OD on your Adderall again?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
His insane rant about Haitians eating pets is exhibit A. My daughter has worked in refugee resettlement in Columbia, SC for 3 years. Her clients who are all here legally put up with this kind of bullshit all the time. It’s one thing for ignorant rednecks to make ignorant redneck comments. It’s entirely another for a man who wants to be the leader of the free world to say these asinine things. Do the people who ridicule these Haitians have a freaking clue what they’ve endured in their country? They are simply here to make a better life for themselves. Not to eat poor Fido.
Exactly the problem with anti-Trumper’s. Trump is a sensationalist who latches on to the last thing he’s seen. That happened to be cats and dogs being eaten.

When the spirit of what he has said is 100% correct. Springfield is one of many cities and towns in this country that Biden/ Harris have destroyed through their immigration and refugee policy. Quality of life, public safety through the floor.

Trump will often cite half-truths and fabrications that speak to a larger truth. The typical Democrat will tell you something 180 degrees from the truth and then tell you you’re crazy for questioning them for it.

Last edited:
trump's speaking on cats and dogs is dangerous. They are telling his maga and cultists of being invaded. These fools will commit violence if they do not get their way. They are trying everything they can to rig the vote. The gop = hate.

Exactly the problem with anti-Trumper’s. Trump is a sensationalist who latches on to the last thing he’s seen. That happened to be cats and dogs being eaten.

When spirit of what he has said is 100% correct. Springfield is one of many cities and towns in this country that Biden/ Harris have destroyed through their immigration and refugee policy. Quality of life, public safety through the floor.

Trump will often cite half-truths and fabrications that speak to a larger truth. The typical Democrat will tell you something 180 degrees from the truth and then tell you you’re crazy for questioning them for it.
But we don’t need a president spewing this bullshit. My mother in law who is the typical old white woman Fox News junkie believed there are marauding Haitians eating people’s pets. The man is an embarrassing moron and any excuse for the the “spirit” of his moronic comments is equally moronic

trump's speaking on cats and dogs is dangerous. They are telling his maga and cultists of being invaded. These fools will commit violence if they do not get their way. They are trying everything they can to rig the vote. The gop = hate.
Are we not being invaded? In any other circumstance 12 million illegal entrants in less than four years would be considered an invasion.

When spirit of what he has said is 100% correct. Springfield is one of many cities and towns in this country that Biden/ Harris have destroyed through their immigration and refugee policy. Quality of life, public safety through the floor.

How is it possible to trust a person who constantly lies or tell “half-truths” or believes and says things that are false? Yesterday on POTUS tried to defend Trump by saying you can’t take everything he says seriously. In this case it was about Trump going after election officials and “cheating” political opponents. The other guy said the obvious, “when are we supposed take what he says seriously?”

We and world leaders should be able to take what our President says is actually factual an take what he says he plans to do seriously.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
How is it possible to trust a person who constantly lies or tell “half-truths” or believes and says things that are false? Yesterday on POTUS tried to defend Trump by saying you can’t take everything he says seriously. In this case it was about Trump going after election officials and “cheating” political opponents. The other guy said the obvious, “when are we supposed take what he says seriously?”

We and world leaders should be able to take what our President says is actually factual a take what he says he plans to do seriously.
His MAGA hat wearing fans certainly take his BS seriously and love every lie

We and world leaders should be able to take what our President says is actually factual an take what he says he plans to do seriously.
I trust him, at least as compared to Harris, because I lived through four years of his presidency and four years of Biden/ Harris and I prefer his.

Pretty simple. You scaremonger like it's 2015. Get a grip.

Are we not being invaded? In any other circumstance 12 million illegal entrants in less than four years would be considered an invashen your ancestry came to this country, was our country being invaded.
I trust him, at least as compared to Harris, because I lived through four years of his presidency and four years of Biden/ Harris and I prefer his.

Chicago you are white, Project 2025 does not concern you unless you do not care about the women in your life.

We are not being invaded, oh wait they are black. According to you only black people, people from shit-hole countries, and Muslims can invade.

So the positive spin is:

"My lying psychopath is less of a lying psychopath than the other lying psychopath."

Do I understand that correctly?

• Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and DANC

Who’s also being a coward about debates? You claimed Harris was and you deserved more debates. I’m sure you will be consistent now that’s flipped and say Trump is being cowardly by not even agreeing to a debate on Fox News, FCS.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
We are not being invaded, oh wait they are black. According to you only black people, people from shit-hole countries, and Muslims can invade.

Our immigration laws recognize accepting people seeking asylum when in practice many of us resist having people from "shit hole" countries.

When laws and values such as offering asylum conflict the conflict has to be resolved. Resolving conflicts are best resolved by Congress reaching consensus.

Using the unresolved conflict as a political football in the election of presidents just isn't a solution

Who’s also being a coward about debates? You claimed Harris was and you deserved more debates. I’m sure you will be consistent now that’s flipped and say Trump is being cowardly by not even agreeing to a debate on Fox News, FCS.
Harris indeed was being cowardly and possibly still is. Her campaign has not yet publicly accepted a FNC debate either. There's been a lot of squawking, but little action.

I don't know if anyone could have anticipated Muir and Davis degrading themselves to such an extent. To that end, Trump definitely should agree to a Fox debate hosted by Baier and MacCallum, but no other networks. He indicated he won't, which is disappointing but I wouldn't completely close the door on it yet.

Although by the point a second debate is scheduled 10's of millions of votes will have been banked due to crappy early voting laws in several states and Harris not consenting to the proposed original Fox debate. It raises the question of how much utility there is in it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UncleMark and DANC
For the geniuses who think Trump's spewing nonsense is harmless or reflects the "spirit" of reality (whatever that means).....

Yes exactly. Clearly a characteristic we desperately need in the President of the most important country in the world.

We must be the problem - not him. Sorry, HIM.

Just how important are U.S. presidents ?

My reading of Our Founders is they didn't want them to be like a King.

Why then do we treat presidents as if they were a King?

Because the Federal government has been so bastardized as to be unrecognizable from the founding vision.

As Biden has showed us. The President themselves isn't really important at all. The gears of government can operate just fine without them. It's a job that you can easily take 350 days a year of vacation if you don't wish to or aren't capable of doing any work. I assume Blinken is doing his thing, Austin his, Garland his, Mayorkas his. All with little need for oversight, input or sign off from Joe.

What is important is the 5,000,000 unelected, unfireable, unaccountable employees of the executive branch. In the founding vision, almost all of their work would be done by the Legislative branch. If we ever hope to get back to that vision or at least start along the path it will take a President that isn't MIA or openly hostile to said vision (as Harris is).

I prefer people who are directionally correct even if they miss detail rather than those who lack any direction at all and are completely devoid of detail.
So, " citing half-truths and fabrications" is acceptable because they're just "missing the details" in support of the larger argument?

Means to an end.

Incredibly impt if they have control of congress. Look at Biden year one.

Because the Federal government has been so bastardized as to be unrecognizable from the founding vision.

As Biden has showed us. The President themselves isn't really important at all. The gears of government can operate just fine without them. It's a job that you can easily take 350 days a year of vacation if you don't wish to or aren't capable of doing any work. I assume Blinken is doing his thing, Austin his, Garland his, Mayorkas his. All with little need for oversight, input or sign off from Joe.

What is important is the 5,000,000 unelected, unfireable, unaccountable employees of the executive branch. In the founding vision, almost all of their work would be done by the Legislative branch. If we ever hope to get back to that vision or at least start along the path it will take a President that isn't MIA or openly hostile to said vision (as Harris is).

Chicago Fire, you bring up an interesting topic.

Whether it be local, state or the federal government once laws are passed by legislators an executive branch must execute and enforce these laws.

Consequently state and local governments account for over 20 million employees. The federal government employs 5 million split almost evenly by civilian and military personnel.

Wal-Mart by comparison has 2.2 million workers world wide which is about equal to the federal government civilian employees.

So, " citing half-truths and fabrications" is acceptable because they're just "missing the details" in support of the larger argument?

Means to an end.
Whether it’s acceptable or not is immaterial. I’m sure opinions will differ.

Certainly I would prefer a candidate with a better command of the facts. The options are what they are.

Reactions: DANC
Muslims can invade??? Shit, I need another AR
Do you have an AR? That’s awesome. You could get some nice passive income going on instagram.

Punch biopsy border this morning to protect my patient from cancer. Dr coat at the office. Two hot dirty nurses behind you.

Cut to next scene. AR over your Dr coat. On my way to the county border to protect my community from the cancer metastasis crossing it daily

Cut to next scene. While I’m protecting my patients and my border I rest easy knowing Birch Gold is protecting my wealth

Free $$$$

Last edited:
Back in the days of The Founders citizens sensitive to the power of kings would liken Executive Orders to being Royal Edicts and take to the streets in protest.

If on the Supreme Court would adhere to the understanding of Original Intent like never been done before.

Scalia would be spinning in his grave :).

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT