ADVERTISEMENT

For the Mod that.

I only deleted one of your posts, and you know why, and it's wrong of you to make a scene about it. We have very few sacred rules here, and that's one of them. Don't make me say your sin out loud and embarrass you.

• Wow
Reactions: Lucy01
I only deleted one of your posts, and you know why, and it's wrong of you to make a scene about it. We have very few sacred rules here, and that's one of them. Don't make me say your sin out loud and embarrass you.
I don’t embarrass. You know goat as a Cooler poster once said to me, Happy Birthday.

Thou shall not desecrate goat or mark or publish their error of equality.
Is that the 1st amendment in the United Stances of mark humping goat?
I’m not sure of any other sacred rules around these parts.
Mark applies Mousse to Goats rectal hair, goat loves it. Curtains are closed, fluids are swapped, cover stories are developed. ER’body happy. But mark never can wipe that grin off his face. He knows, that one day, he can leverage his way to the top of the water cooler tower! Penthouse suit that 347 sq ft!!! Plush.

• Love
Thou shall not desecrate goat or mark or publish their error of equality.
Is that the 1st amendment in the United Stances of mark humping goat?
I’m not sure of any other sacred rules around these parts.
Mark applies Mousse to Goats rectal hair, goat loves it. Curtains are closed, fluids are swapped, cover stories are developed. ER’body happy. But mark never can wipe that grin off his face. He knows, that one day, he can leverage his way to the top of the water cooler tower! Penthouse suit that 347 sq ft!!! Plush.
Don't. Just don't. Lucy knows why I deleted it, and you'll look like a fool trying to complain.

• Sad
Don't. Just don't. Lucy knows why I deleted it, and you'll look like a fool trying to complain.
Roger that. Maybe y’all got some other pissin match going on.
Still though, I’d like to discuss moderation responsibilities with you in 20 years and see how much your views change from your views today. Of course, If you last that long, I mean. .

What are these sacred rules? I've never seen any rules posted and have kind of gritted my teeth and cringed when I've hit the Post reply button at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Knock Out Omg GIF by BBC

They've taken the fighting out of hockey, they're working hard to get the fastball to the ribs out of baseball, and now QBs can't be touched.

Libruls r killin' muh sports!!
OK, then why do hockey teams still sign enforcers … there are fewer free for alls where a hockey game breaks out.

Go down this rabbit hole. You'll thank me later.

Pat maroon would take his kid to my kid’s school playground. I hung out with him a lot. Tall but not built. Not muscular. Tony twist I have a close mutual friend with. We were all drunk at Napoli one night about ten years ago and I told him to go ahead. Pop me on the shoulder. Let’s see it. I couldn’t lift that arm for two weeks. Fists like canned hams. Guy was a Fing beast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT