ADVERTISEMENT

Footballscoop makes the case for a #2 ranking

After decades of watching games, I just can't convince myself we're a top 10 team. Our offense is elite, but I don't see it on D. Perhaps (hopefully) it's the historical lens I'm using, but I don't see the pass rush or coverage that makes that side top 10 (stats be damned). I'm on the train regardless 😉

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
After decades of watching games, I just can't convince myself we're a top 10 team. Our offense is elite, but I don't see it on D. Perhaps (hopefully) it's the historical lens I'm using, but I don't see the pass rush or coverage that makes that side top 10 (stats be damned). I'm on the train regardless 😉

I understand but I thought the D started to look the part in the 2nd half against the detasselers..., err, huskers...

I stand in the camp that believes the Buckeyes are best team in CFB this year. But something missing that doesn't allow me to be negative about a contest against them. I do believe it is their OL and DL just not hungry as I've seen in the past. Also believe their offense in general and in detail doesn't hit the mark attained when schemed by Wilson. If they are to suffer loss #2 this season I think this bunch of fire pissers from Bloomington will find a way.

Shocking to see how IU this year looks better than Michigan did last year at this time. I think IU is better and one of the top teams in the B1G but better than the National Championship Michigan team? Of course, coach Cignetti says not to limit this team.

Reactions: td75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT