ADVERTISEMENT

Flory Bidunga and Kokomo vs Chesterton 4A Lafayette Semi State; Carroll vs Central Noble 2A Elkhart Semi State links

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017
Apparently IHSAA has put the Semi State games behind a paywall, but if your interested here's the links:

Kokomo vs Chesterton

Carroll vs Central Noble

Kokomo takes on the last undeafeated team in Indiana (and #28 team in the country according to MaxPreps.com), and Carroll takes on Wisconsin commit Connor Essegian and Central Noble.

Kokomo game might be little delayed since the 1A Semi State game between Lafayette Central Catholic and Gary 21st Century went to overtime. Lafayette Central Catholic won 68-65. LCC has a Sophomore Forward/Center named Albert Schwartz that might be worth keeping an eye on.

Apparently IHSAA has put the Semi State games behind a paywall, but if your interested here's the links:

Kokomo vs Chesterton

Carroll vs Central Noble

Kokomo takes on the last undeafeated team in Indiana (and #28 team in the country according to MaxPreps.com), and Carroll takes on Wisconsin commit Connor Essegian and Central Noble.
unfortunately, bidunga sounds like a typical pu big guy to me. and in the same neck of the woods.

What's up with Grayson Travis from Chesterton? I know he is on the small side but the kid can flat out play. I cant find anything about anyone recruiting him. I'd think mid majors would at least be all over him.

What's up with Grayson Travis from Chesterton? I know he is on the small side but the kid can flat out play. I cant find anything about anyone recruiting him. I'd think mid majors would at least be all over him.
What I've heard, and the radio guys broadcasting the game for Kokomo were surprised by this, too, is that he's only had offers from NAIA schools and 1 D-1 school, Incarnate Word.

Chesterton won 42-40. Kokomo kind of got screwed in my opinion, seemed like everytime Grayson would touch the ball, Kokomo would be called for a foul. I think the free throws were something like Chesterton was 25-30 (Grayson had about 18 of those himself) and Kokomo was 8-16. Kokomo was up 40-34 with 3:30 left in the game when they were called for fouls each time Grayson had the ball the next three straight Chesterton possessions and he was able to tie it up at the free throw line. Game was tied at 40 until Kokomo was called for a foul when Grayson's shot was blocked with 7 seconds left and he hit both free throws for the win.

Reactions: ulrey
Chesterton won 42-40. Kokomo kind of got screwed in my opinion, seemed like everytime Grayson would touch the ball, Kokomo would be called for a foul. I think the free throws were something like Chesterton was 25-30 (Grayson had about 18 of those himself) and Kokomo was 8-16. Kokomo was up 40-34 with 3:30 left in the game when they were called for fouls each time Grayson had the ball the next three straight Chesterton possessions and he was able to tie it up at the free throw line. Game was tied at 40 until Kokomo was called for a foul when Grayson's shot was blocked with 7 seconds left and he hit both free throws for the win.
Gotta disagree. One of the refs made several calls against Chesterton that were really questionable. Travis Grayson goes to the basket really well and was getting fouled. Same ref called him for a double dribble that the Kokomo player knocked the ball out of his hand. Btw, Travis is a great kid, who makes his free throws when the game is on the line. Has done it all year.

So your saying Grayson can make free throws? IU should sign him up!

Reactions: BigMobe and kkott
So your saying Grayson can make free throws? IU should sign him up!
That would be great:). i don’t know his exact free throw percentage this year. I’ve probably seen him play 10 to 12 times this year and no one has been able to stop him from getting to the basket. Kokomo’s guards couldn’t either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT