ADVERTISEMENT

flipped on NBA ticket after the game, watched a little Minn v San Antinio

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
Just as I did Mike Conley hit a 3 announcer, says Conleys 4th 3 for the night and went on how well he's been playing. he has to be in his late 30s id think. the biggest recruiting blunder in IU history when Davis just focused on recruiting Oden. and just offered Conley a scholly as a sidekick because he didn't think he was a BIG level guard.

Reactions: CriticArisen
Fun fact. Mike "Mr. Sportsmanship" Conley has played in the NBA for 16 seasons and has never received a technical foul.

Just as I did Mike Conley hit a 3 announcer, says Conleys 4th 3 for the night and went on how well he's been playing. he has to be in his late 30s id think. the biggest recruiting blunder in IU history when Davis just focused on recruiting Oden. and just offered Conley a scholly as a sidekick because he didn't think he was a BIG level guard.
I remember a well known poster on this board kept saying Deonte Vaughn was a better prospect than Mike Conley. I cant remember who it was? I dont think it was Peegs.. Someone else. vbg.

Had Thad Matta been given the IU job after 2005 like he should have, Conley & Oden both would have been at IU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT