ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Woody

Everybody seems to be overlooking the obvious. There's a potential coach out there who is an IU legend as a player, NCAA Champion , NBA HOF, NBA coaching experience, college coaching experience, everything we could ask for. It's time for Zeke right?

Everybody seems to be overlooking the obvious. There's a potential coach out there who is an IU legend as a player, NCAA Champion , NBA HOF, NBA coaching experience, college coaching experience, everything we could ask for. It's time for Zeke right?
You can’t be serious 🧐

Reactions: kmathum
GettyImages-121571471-1024x683.jpg

e83e516e-0c14-4fcf-888f-8a1b3e76dc62-AP061228020246.jpg

Really threw off our game plan with NW’s best player on the bench most of the first half.
MD actually used this kind of logic vs NU back around ‘05
or ‘06 when TJ Parker couldn’t play against IU…and the back-up pg went for like 15/10.

Woody has to go. We had Fife and Woody didn't like him because Dane knew how to teach and Woody doesn't. Our players are playing the same as they did the first game because, Woody can't teach. They don't know how to block out, set screens or shoot the three. Same game plan every week. Wait.....I don't think he has a plan.

Woody is planning on coaching another 4-5 years so everyone needs to get behind him. He just needs to keep working. There’s a terrific chance he gets the Hoosiers to another coveted sweet sixteen in the next 5 years. It’s what IU fans dream of these days.

Woody is planning on coaching another 4-5 years so everyone needs to get behind him. He just needs to keep working. There’s a terrific chance he gets the Hoosiers to another coveted sweet sixteen in the next 5 years. It’s what IU fans dream of these days.
There's no chance. This team should've made it to the sweet 16 this year but there's no offensive or defensive system. I doubt they'll fire him this year. Either make the sweet 16 next year or give him his walking papers.

Woody has to go. We had Fife and Woody didn't like him because Dane knew how to teach and Woody doesn't. Our players are playing the same as they did the first game because, Woody can't teach. They don't know how to block out, set screens or shoot the three. Same game plan every week. Wait.....I don't think he has a plan.
If Fife was such a valuable assistant, why hasn’t anyone hired him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT