ADVERTISEMENT

Rockfish1

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2001
Yes, that’s what I think this is, but more importantly it’s the title of a very funny golden oldie podcast from This American Life. I can’t decide which segment is funniest, but one of them consists entirely of Mike Birbiglia killing it on stage — from a 2008 comedy special that’s available on Netflix.

So, be well, stay safe, and ignore these MAGA-hat-wearing morons demonstrating for their freedumb. Polls show that the bulk of us know it’s most important to be safe.

There’s no such thing as an economy that’s separate and apart from us living humans who make and buy and do every single thing that constitutes the economy. We’ll come out of this carefully when it’s safe, or we’ll fall flat on our face. Anyone who says otherwise is a crank or a sociopath.

Yes, that’s what I think this is, but more importantly it’s the title of a very funny golden oldie podcast from This American Life. I can’t decide which segment is funniest, but one of them consists entirely of Mike Birbiglia killing it on stage — from a 2008 comedy special that’s available on Netflix.

So, be well, stay safe, and ignore these MAGA-hat-wearing morons demonstrating for their freedumb. Polls show that the bulk of us know it’s most important to be safe.

There’s no such thing as an economy that’s separate and apart from us living humans who make and buy and do every single thing that constitutes the economy. We’ll come out of this carefully when it’s safe, or we’ll fall flat on our face. Anyone who says otherwise is a crank or a sociopath.
I failed to include the link to the Fiasco episode:

https://www.thisamericanlife.org/699/fiasco

Was wondering how in the world "Bolero" was going to fit in with Peter Pan....... it worked perfectly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT