ADVERTISEMENT

FBI Conducts raid of Martinsville home in Spierer case

fbi_female_body_inspector_trucker_hat-rad2e825255a8428baf9cf962aa369880_v9wfy_8byvr_1024.jpg

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
The white truck is interesting. If memory serves, wasn't there a white truck seen in the area the night she disappeared? And sounds like there was a body there at some point. I've worked with cadaver dogs and if there's been a body been on the ground in that area, they will hit on it. So the news said they did pick up a scent but they couldn't find anything. So that means a body was there at some point. Now the question is who's body??

The white truck is interesting. If memory serves, wasn't there a white truck seen in the area the night she disappeared? And sounds like there was a body there at some point. I've worked with cadaver dogs and if there's been a body been on the ground in that area, they will hit on it. So the news said they did pick up a scent but they couldn't find anything. So that means a body was there at some point. Now the question is who's body??
Can cadaver dogs pick up a scent from 4 years? Sounds like the guy is in jail already for several indecent exposure charges. Maybe he told someone in jail that he was involved?

Can cadaver dogs pick up a scent from 4 years? Sounds like the guy is in jail already for several indecent exposure charges. Maybe he told someone in jail that he was involved?
Yes.....I've seen bodies in a vehicle for several years and take a dog above the vehicle in a boat and they hit. I don't know how I'm not that much of an expert but the handlers tell me they can be pick up scents that were left years prior, even as much as 25 years.

Now, all the indicate is there was a body, so that doesn't mean it was Lauren's. But yes, he is in jail and he likely did tell a cellmate. That's how authorities get info at times.

Reactions: Ungar16
Yes.....I've seen bodies in a vehicle for several years and take a dog above the vehicle in a boat and they hit. I don't know how I'm not that much of an expert but the handlers tell me they can be pick up scents that were left years prior, even as much as 25 years.

Now, all the indicate is there was a body, so that doesn't mean it was Lauren's. But yes, he is in jail and he likely did tell a cellmate. That's how authorities get info at times.
LOL ... and in about 8 days they'll find her keys behind some of his shoes.

They said it was not the same type of white truck. It still pisses me off that none of her male "friends" with her that night walked her home. One friend said he watched her walking home from his balcony bare footed and no cell phone.

They said it was not the same type of white truck. It still pisses me off that none of her male "friends" with her that night walked her home. One friend said he watched her walking home from his balcony bare footed and no cell phone.

wasn't the main theory that they were lying? that she somehow died from too much drink/etc and her medicine or lack thereof, and the "friends" "covered it up"? was that the parents lawsuit that was dismissed?

been too long and too many intervening cases to remember all this crap.

I hope they find out and catch those responsible - and allow vigilante justice.
Let a couple of wild crowds tear a couple of sex murderers limb from limb and YouTube/Periscope it and maybe the pervs will slink back under rocks.

I had met the Behrman family a couple of times at IU things
Finding out what happened was awful, but not really knowing was worse

Reactions: crossfire74
wasn't the main theory that they were lying? that she somehow died from too much drink/etc and her medicine or lack thereof, and the "friends" "covered it up"? was that the parents lawsuit that was dismissed?

been too long and too many intervening cases to remember all this crap.

I hope they find out and catch those responsible - and allow vigilante justice.
Let a couple of wild crowds tear a couple of sex murderers limb from limb and YouTube/Periscope it and maybe the pervs will slink back under rocks.

I had met the Behrman family a couple of times at IU things
Finding out what happened was awful, but not really knowing was worse
The original theory was.

Pretty sure I watched a cold case show where a Blood Hound found blood from a murder that was like 15 or 16 years old. They were able to pull the carpet back and find blood stains on the pad and sub flooring. I think that is what broke the case. Blood Hounds have some serious noses.... I love mine but he damn he has a nose on him.

Reactions: crossfire74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT