ADVERTISEMENT

Exempt from mandatory jabs....

Just looking at the numbers: For the under 65 group, it is not at all clear that the vax is worth taking. The risk of CoViD for them is minimal and the rate of feeling like crap for 24 hours is significant.

That being said, I voluntarily received both Moderna vaccinations and fall in the under 65 group.
But there is more to it that just whether a person lives or dies. With me it came down to believing that the long term effects of COVID were a greater danger than the vaccine.

Reactions: meridian
But there is more to it that just whether a person lives or dies. With me it came down to believing that the long term effects of COVID were a greater danger than the vaccine.
Absolutely. Same for myself. I was just stating why some are doing what they are doing.
People should make their own choices. I wish they would all get vaccinated, trust me.
Federal government mandates are not the solution

Reactions: NPT
I would like to see where you are getting the information that the "vax'd are the huge majority of those admitted to the hospital". I have attached a recent article stating exactly the opposite. If I don't see you post one, I will assume you can't find one and this post will come down.

Israel
I would guess what he says is true since most people in Israel are vaccinated(around 80% I believe).

But i've read other places where the rate isn't so high so it confusing.

Military personnel have to take many vaccinations. This is just one more that makes sense. Military readiness suffers when people are sick and suffers worse if people die. It's a very safe and approved vaccine. If it wasn't we wouldn't be requiring military personnel to take it.

If you're scared of the vaccine you're getting fake news.
Having served, I was involuntarily injected with all kinds of substances, sometimes two or three at a time.

In Vietnam, we were forced to take chloroquine primaquine phosphate pills once a week, supposedly a protection against malaria.

Tens of thousands of American veterans suffer profound deafness due to the effect of this drug and susceptibility to repeat injury.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT