ADVERTISEMENT

Evangelicals call Jesus "weak" and "liberal"

A lot of servers would quit. Prices would be too high. I tip 30% in my regular spots, but it takes a lot for me in other places to tip less than 20%.

It works just fine in other countries and you wouldn't be at the mercy of someone not tipping.

It works just fine in other countries and you wouldn't be at the mercy of someone not tipping.
Yeah, but how much do they get paid relative to the cost of living, and how much are food prices? I know servers who can make $35-$40 per hour on the regular. I know bartenders who make $50-$60. We're not talking high, high end places.

Victims, victims, victims, victims….wow. Keep perverting words. Liberal, conservative, Christian.

Not going to say something I can't guarantee. I replied in context to your post. Not sure what your issue is.
The issue is I asked you to stop replying to me. Your insistence on keeping this up shows you to be the asshole everyone on here knows you to be. There are many posters here. I'm pretty sure I've never interacted with you, for reasons I think I'm making pretty clear. My first post in this was not to you. For the most part, I can continue to successfully skip your bullshit. It's a little more difficult if you respond directly to my post.
I can't ignore you, because you are a mod, or I would go that route, and I don't have anyone on ignore.
So, I'm asking again, just stop replying to my posts, and I will continue to not reply to yours. Only a huge, conceited, self-important douchebag would carry on.
You don't have to even respond to this post. In fact, I implore you not to do so. Just go about your way. You'll be fine.

The issue is I asked you to stop replying to me. Your insistence on keeping this up shows you to be the asshole everyone on here knows you to be. There are many posters here. I'm pretty sure I've never interacted with you, for reasons I think I'm making pretty clear. My first post in this was not to you. For the most part, I can continue to successfully skip your bullshit. It's a little more difficult if you respond directly to my post.
I can't ignore you, because you are a mod, or I would go that route, and I don't have anyone on ignore.
So, I'm asking again, just stop replying to my posts, and I will continue to not reply to yours. Only a huge, conceited, self-important douchebag would carry on.
You don't have to even respond to this post. In fact, I implore you not to do so. Just go about your way. You'll be fine.
You'll be fine too.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
I'm about 40 or so pages into a book that talks about how evangelicals got to the point of voting for someone like Trump. So far it's pretty interesting history lesson.

Jesus and John Wayne.
I listened to the audiobook version earlier this year. Kind of drags at the end. But the recitation of history getting to now is very interesting. Listening to the parts about the 90s - mid 00s evangelical movement was like a flashback for me. I remembered reading a lot of the books she wrote about.

Reinforcing by belief that there is nothing leftists fear more than mothers.

They want their women single, selfish, miserable and holding allegiance to politics before family.
Far from. Don't attack students and post pictures of them on social media. Don't threaten teachers and administrators. Don't bring a gun into a school board meeting. Don't have affairs while trying to claim the moral high ground. Don't ban books.

Also, don't quote Hitler, utilize Nazi imagery and privately state policies used by Joseph Goebbels.

Is that the opposite of barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen?
You raise a good point. Third 3rd wave feminists have successfully convinced a lot of women that adherence to classic familial norms is some sort of servitude.

The good thing about the feminists is that they don’t tend to procreate all that much so their ideology should have a natural shelf life.

We have to make sure we kick them out of schools though as that is where many of them go to find surrogate children as they’ve made themselves so unappealing to men.

You’re not paying attention then.
No, I’m just not hyperpartisan like you. I’ve never been attacked or had an ill word said me by a liberal, conservative, or Moms of Liberty. I rarely hear about it and it’s always someone super liberal.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
No, I’m just not hyperpartisan like you. I’ve never been attacked or had an ill word said me by a liberal, conservative, or Moms of Liberty. I rarely hear about it and it’s always someone super liberal.

My spouse doesn't follow politics at all and even she is fully aware of the attacks on libraries and schools.

You just have your head in the sand.

Far from. Don't attack students and post pictures of them on social media. Don't threaten teachers and administrators. Don't bring a gun into a school board meeting. Don't have affairs while trying to claim the moral high ground. Don't ban books.

Also, don't quote Hitler, utilize Nazi imagery and privately state policies used by Joseph Goebbels.
Fringe incidents aside, why do leftists have such a hard time admitting that their real beef with stuff like Libs of Tik Tok and M4L is they don’t like the increased oversight of teachers?

My spouse doesn't follow politics at all and even she is fully aware of the attacks on libraries and schools.

You just have your head in the sand.
Could you one time respond to someone in good faith? If you can’t don’t respond to me. I’m talking about Moms for Liberty.

Could you one time respond to someone in good faith? If you can’t don’t respond to me. I’m talking about Moms for Liberty.

The post you were responding to was a response to you about working in schools and not feeling attacked.

How would anyone know you were just talking about Moms of Liberty?

It obviously wasn't clear from your shit post and what you were responding to.

Sometimes people post things on this board and I have no idea where they came up with it.

This is one of those times.
Don’t take it from me pal. Just go watch the Barbie movie. Or read a Zeke post.

The family is one of the oldest and most Conservative institutions. Of course the Marxists who have commandeered the Democratic Party want to undermine it.

Hell, destroying the nuclear family was even explicitly a part of BLM’s mission.

The family is one of the oldest and most Conservative institutions. Of course the Marxists who have commandeered the Democratic Party want to undermine it.

Hell, destroying the nuclear family was even explicitly a part of BLM’s mission.
So, you DID go see Barbie. I knew it!

Good to know I’m always on Farva’s mind. On second thought, that gives me the ick.

You raise a good point. Third 3rd wave feminists have successfully convinced a lot of women that adherence to classic familial norms is some sort of servitude.

The good thing about the feminists is that they don’t tend to procreate all that much so their ideology should have a natural shelf life.

We have to make sure we kick them out of schools though as that is where many of them go to find surrogate children as they’ve made themselves so unappealing to men.
You’re the most anti woman poster on this board, and that’s saying a lot. You’re so clueless about this subject it’s a little sad. But everyone knows you’re just a gigantic troll who probably doesn’t believe half the nonsense you spout.

Where exactly do you teach? In Never Never Land?

You should politely decline & leave the discussion to people with vested interests.
Sorry. I have an extreme vested interest in education and book banning. So thanks for your advice, but I’ll be there in support of teachers, librarians and children.

Fringe incidents aside, why do leftists have such a hard time admitting that their real beef with stuff like Libs of Tik Tok and M4L is they don’t like the increased oversight of teachers?
Could their argument be who is doing the oversight?

Let me know how it is when you get there.
You need to understand what you're setting yourself up for. For a simple preview, soak yourself with gasoline and set yourself on fire....

Then turn on your clown act...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT