ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN SUCKS!!!

Now ESPN has THREE mindless talking heads announcing the game who are totally ignoring what is happening on the floor!

I have three old Bruce Hornsby albums. They're really good.

I'd rather hear him sing . . .

Reactions: ufo33
Bill Walton is high again and rambling. Its kind of like playing a Creech & Chong record while watching an IU Basketball game. Waiting on the live camera feed catching Bill Walton smoking a huge blunt with a cloud of smoke on camera after a commercial break!

How do I complain about an ESPN commentator?
You can call ESPN at 1-888-549-3776. Lots of other Auburn boards are encouraging their members to call and voice their displeasure to ESPN. You will actually speak with a live person.

You can call ESPN at 1-888-549-3776. Lots of other Auburn boards are encouraging their members to call and voice their displeasure to ESPN. You will actually speak with a live person.

I called 48 times and asked if Bill could start doing ALL IU games on ESPN until he retires.

Only if you are knowledgeable enough to follow his brilliance. Most here are not. :rolleyes:
Most here thought this was about a basketball game not
a trip down the rock & roll memory lane without the benefit
of a high.

Now ESPN has THREE mindless talking heads announcing the game who are totally ignoring what is happening on the floor!

i've posted before how much i hate, loathe, and despise, the endless text crawl at the bottom of telecasts on ESPNs, FS1, and too many other outlets anymore.

Walton is just the verbal equivalent of the text crawl.

but at least Walton has more interesting stuff.

I was waiting on Bill Walton to talk to Jerry Garcia from the dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT