ADVERTISEMENT

Early voting in small town Indisna..

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
Wife and I voted this morning at the Courthouse in our small town...we live close. But on a county road.

Brief wait..ten minutes at most.

Lady working check in said that since they opened on October 8th, 7,000+ people had voted, amounting to more than 10% of the total county population...

And this is a bright red county...

Reactions: Spartans9312
Wife and I voted this morning at the Courthouse in our small town...we live close. But on a county road.

Brief wait..ten minutes at most.

Lady working check in said that since they opened on October 8th, 7,000+ people had voted, amounting to more than 10% of the total county population...

And this is a bright red county...
Not sure why any of this is surprising, GOP voters are voting early everywhere. The problem for the GOP is that a majority of the people voting early for MAGA are people that voted on election day in 2020.The latest stat I saw was of new voters voting early 2/3 were Dems...

It's happening everywhere. Huge turnout in red areas. Much lower in blue areas.

And most expect the gap in PA to keep closing this week. Dems think they need a 500k firewall to even have a prayer going into election day.

It's happening everywhere. Huge turnout in red areas. Much lower in blue areas.

And most expect the gap in PA to keep closing this week. Dems think they need a 500k firewall to even have a prayer going into election day.

Better hurry. With each passing day trump will do something to F up like that rally. All that effort and the take away is the Guy sanctions racists.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
In PA, Rs out gained Dems by almost 17k voters in new registrations in the final week. Over 450k since 2020. Biden's margin was only 80k.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT