ADVERTISEMENT

Durrs travel.

I’ve seen Ethan Happ take 1 more step than that and get away with it.
I love to see Wisconsin players whining during every dead ball.

Crying-Baby3.jpg

3:34 to go and Wisky has had three travels since Durr's.... that hasn't been called!!!!!

Shame on the BIG for this crap.

Yes, IU should never have let them back but there were three crucial calls late that cost 3 -5 pt swings that would have ended the streak, Unacceptable.

I’ve seen Ethan Happ take 1 more step than that and get away with it.
Looking back, the Durr invisible travel may have marked the turning point in the game.

After that point, the whole team switched into its YMCA Thursday Night Mens' Over 40 Slow Break offense, directed in slow motion by Johnson and Phinisee. When we weren't slow walking, we were just standing around, Why no movement?

Johnson is starting to look like a head case, covering his face after fouls like an embarrassed high school girl who got called on by the teacher to answer a question in front of the whole class. Strong people don't cover their faces when confronted with a problem.

We scored 17 freaking points in the second half. I'm ready to see how Little Lander runs the offense for a whole game.

Looking back, the Durr invisible travel may have marked the turning point in the game.
There were three phantom calls that were 3-5 pt swings that would have stopped the bleeding and changed the game. Credit Wisky for getting back in it and X for making sure we don't hang on in the end, but an objective review of the last 6 minutes points an ugly finger at the officiating.

There were three phantom calls that were 3-5 pt swings that would have stopped the bleeding and changed the game. Credit Wisky for getting back in it and X for making sure we don't hang on in the end, but an objective review of the last 6 minutes points an ugly finger at the officiating.
I assume that foul on Race Thompson is one of them. Those calls took the steam out of us, while Wisconsin remained aggressive and turned us into shy little boys. We scored only 17 points in the second half.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT