ADVERTISEMENT

Duke De-Commit mean Quinones to IU?

Unfair to bring up money as a factor with zero proof. Penny and Mike Miller have reps of being good guys. I’m sure recruits are attracted by the fact that Memphis has a staff of ex NBA pros, including Penny himself. Nothing wrong with that. It certainly would not be surprising if Lester chose Memphis over IU.
Not proof, I agree. But with the total dishonest state of the ncaa and college basketball it can almost be presumed

your fandom is so awesome you actually root for other schools to beat us in recruiting? based on just two years of archie? WTF lol.

naaaaah -- this about Glass for you...

well it's more about your low self-esteem if we get right down to it...hence the douche bravado?
I have never seen him or his partner say one thing positive about Indiana before ever. I’ve said more positive about Indiana and the belief of what Archie can do as the head coach. I truly think Archie will get it figured out over the next two years. I also believe if he doesn’t then he will be gone. I don’t see Archie going anywhere after next yr unless he somehow only wins ten games next yr.

I think having tjd along with the other guys returning you will make the tournament next year. I think Romeo was a bad fit not just for Indiana but any school especially one he thinks he and his dad could of controlled. He had one foot out the door all yr long. He would settle for shots rather than driving the ball to the basket which is what he should of done all along, especially since he wasn’t a very good shooter.

your fandom is so awesome you actually root for other schools to beat us in recruiting? based on just two years of archie? WTF lol.

naaaaah -- this about Glass for you...

well it's more about your low self-esteem if we get right down to it...hence the douche bravado?
I’m not rooting for them to go elsewhere. I just understand reality. And I can’t see the value of IU right now for elite recruits.

Reactions: cryano
To be a hero on a Basketball campus in a Basketball state, and not shot in the underbelly of a dangerous city.
A hero? What makes you think he’d be a hero?

Is Durham a hero? Green? Smith? Or even Romeo?

Since 2000 IU National Runner up with Mike Davis, Tom Coverdale, Dane Fife, Jared Jeffries equals Memphis best ever vacated finish.
That was 20 years and 3 coaches ago when we still had RMK’s players.

We haven’t even sniffed an Elite 8 since then. There are probably 40-50 schools who have been to an Elite 8 since then.

Are you guys more realistic over there?
We are very realistic. Trust me we have no problems telling it like it is with our own team or anyone else’s. I would vouch for you over there and if you have the takes on Indiana over there as you do here, you would become one of the most beloved and celebrated posters there

We are very realistic. Trust me we have no problems telling it like it is with our own team or anyone else’s. I would vouch for you over there and if you have the takes on Indiana over there as you do here, you would become one of the most beloved and celebrated posters there
Ha I’ll pass for now. Believe it or not I was liked on this board at one time from most of the crowd. And then I started criticizing Archie and became the goat.

Ha I’ll pass for now. Believe it or not I was liked on this board at one time from most of the crowd. And then I started criticizing Archie and became the goat.
In my opinion, you will always be the goat here. Greatest Of All Time. You’re a realist which is why I think you take so much heat here. I get it you want your team to win and it’s been so long you have lost all confidence. I know you don’t think it will happen but it will get better and I guarantee next yr will be better than this yr. y’all will make the tournament. The good one.

In my opinion, you will always be the goat here. Greatest Of All Time. You’re a realist which is why I think you take so much heat here. I get it you want your team to win and it’s been so long you have lost all confidence. I know you don’t think it will happen but it will get better and I guarantee next yr will be better than this yr. y’all will make the tournament. The good one.
It’s refreshing to have other realistic people on here who can escape their IU bubble for awhile.

I can’t see what you see about next year but I hope you’re right. I’d love to eat all the crow I deserve on Archie. But I don’t plan to have to.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
And you have to understand that literally 99% of this board thought Tom Crean hung the moon for 7-8 years. It was unbelievable. People literally swore he was a better coach for Calipari after the Watford shot. This is nothing new.

And you have to understand that literally 99% of this board thought Tom Crean hung the moon for 7-8 years. It was unbelievable. People literally swore he was a better coach for Calipari after the Watford shot. This is nothing new.
Crean sucked. He was gifted wade which gave him his fame. The creepy factor would be why kids didn’t want to play for him. I know he has Edwards coming in next yr, but it’s not because of crean it’s because of the location. The kid wants to be the man and he wants to do it in front of family. I’m sure you read it when I posted the quote, crean through his whole team under the bus to the media basically saying it wasn’t his fault they sucked. He was a joke. He got lucky with a couple guys like oladipo and zeller but nobody took him seriously. You should be glad he’s gone

Half the board was done after year 6 but we get it fulfills your douche fantasies to type garbage like this...

Last edited:

99% after year 7? You are now officially, positively, and completely full of ****.

Reactions: brianiu
It’s refreshing to have other realistic people on here who can escape their IU bubble for awhile.

I can’t see what you see about next year but I hope you’re right. I’d love to eat all the crow I deserve on Archie. But I don’t plan to have to.

He's not a realist...he's anti Archie which is fine. There is definitely some doubt creeping into our heads as many had high hopes coming into this season and we missed the tournament by one game.

The rub with Fee Paw is his extreme.

Maybe he feels he has to be extreme to get noticed here but that's the crux of why so many roll their eyes and don't take him seriously when he starts spouting his extreme dour takes.

True love at it’s finest people.
It makes one wonder if they're both real, but I think they are.
W2B could have subtly trolled him to rafters if that was the goal, but W2B doesn't want that.

The monumental loser still doesn't realize why he's disliked, even after being hit in the forehead with the explanation multiple times:
And then I started criticizing Archie and became the goat.

The kid just doesn't get it. He claims to be experienced and wise, but he exhibits the maturity and awareness of a ADHD stricken teenage boy without medication.

It makes one wonder if they're both real, but I think they are.
W2B could have subtly trolled him to rafters if that was the goal, but W2B doesn't want that.

The monumental loser still doesn't realize why he's disliked, even after being hit in the forehead with the explanation multiple times:

The kid just doesn't get it. He claims to be experienced and wise, but he exhibits the maturity and awareness of a ADHD stricken teenage boy without medication.
Well, he could spread some of the love he has for Indiana over on rafters, I’m sure you guys wouldn’t miss him for a while.

I have a feeling that if Archie does turn it around he will be the first to start a thread saying I knew that he would get it done! That’s of course he beats victorbear out. He’s extremely negative about Indiana as well.

Fee paw and Boogie are a match made in the pits of troll hell. Please exchange numbers and start sexting privately, maybe the two of you could spawn a demon troll and live happily ever after away from this board.
Why do you and so many others let Fpeaugh abuse you so badly and live in your head? He posts, you guys all run around squealing like little girls, and he laughs at you. Meanwhile, you’re all dragging this place down to unprecedented depths. Either try to combat him with some basketball knowledge or go somewhere else. Thank you.

They did. Named said spawn Victorbear.
Someone needs to start a poll question.

Who is the most beloved poster here?

A. Fpeaugh
B. Victorbear

I would love to see the results. When I say “beloved” I’m obviously being facetious. Since it’s the offseason it may have a chance of making it 4 pages.

In my opinion, you will always be the goat here. Greatest Of All Time. You’re a realist which is why I think you take so much heat here.

Come one W2B, Fpeaugh a realist??!! The goat one here??!! I always considered you a reasonable poster. Are you serious or are you just trolling?

About the nicest thing I can say about fpeaugh is that he is a skeptic. Beyond that, he makes bold statements but he will never back up his claims, he just deflects with trite sayings like "get out of your bubble" and other gems. Hyperbole is his foil and facts are his enemy.

Come one W2B, Fpeaugh a realist??!! The goat one here??!! I always considered you a reasonable poster. Are you serious or are you just trolling?

About the nicest thing I can say about fpeaugh is that he is a skeptic. Beyond that, he makes bold statements but he will never back up his claims, he just deflects with trite sayings like "get out of your bubble" and other gems. Hyperbole is his foil and facts are his enemy.
He's trolling and inflating the already considerable ego of another troll.

Ha Yeah, he is the missing piece, until a 5 star player at his position up and decides to de-commit and go to Memphis. That can quickly turn into a, "well, we couldn't wait any longer on your commitment" type situation. Even so, from Quinones position (money and still avail schollie withstanding) it may not be as appealing to go to Memphis and sit behind someone. I am not saying its a lock by any means but this definitely has to help our odds. The real question is, where were those odds before and how much better did they get. If they weren't good then minimal improvement means just that.[/QUOT

IU and Memphis are two different worlds right now. UM has a amazing arena in the Fed x forum. Has a really good fan base. Plus Memphis is actually a cool city if a young college kid. U throw in a guy like Penny. Hell ya. Thts some fresh new stuff. I u has a arena falling apart. Hasnt done anything in twenty years. Has a fan base that loves candy strioes and Bob Knight. Really you guys cant figure out why top players would rather go to two other schools in your own state then iu? Sorry being so brutal. But some of you are delusional. Still living on the hope and prayer these kids will watch the movie Hoosiers and come running to iu. You guys are slipping fast, hope it gets figured out. I mis those iu vs ky games when it meant something.

He's trolling and inflating the already considerable ego of another troll.

You guys are great. I enjoy our conversations. You know me too well it seems when it comes to “fee paw” and “victimbear” LoL. I just wait for them to post whatever negative thought they have on anything that’s a positive for Indiana and laugh when the responses are read to each one. They are gifts from the message board gods. We have the CLOD over on rafters. Which is cals legion of doom. From time to time they will actually say something positive about cal but the minute cal doesn’t do what they think he should of done because they are respected coaches themselves they pounce like lions on a zebra. That’s what you have in those two champion posters

You guys are great. I enjoy our conversations. You know me too well it seems when it comes to “fee paw” and “victimbear” LoL. I just wait for them to post whatever negative thought they have on anything that’s a positive for Indiana and laugh when the responses are read to each one. They are gifts from the message board gods. We have the CLOD over on rafters. Which is cals legion of doom. From time to time they will actually say something positive about cal but the minute cal doesn’t do what they think he should of done because they are respected coaches themselves they pounce like lions on a zebra. That’s what you have in those two champion posters
I do appreciate that you can laugh about feeps. And that you even have a sense of humor about yourself. Feepie could learn a thing or two from you.

I do appreciate that you can laugh about feeps. And that you even have a sense of humor about yourself. Feepie could learn a thing or two from you.
Lol, I know I’m on the Indiana board. I’m respectful when here. I don’t get in pissing matches, that’s for newbs. Plus, I never take anything personal on any message board. I enjoy the conversations with different fans of different teams. I always look forward to their posts especially because you can always expect them to be eventful lol. I know when someone’s breaking my balls and making fun of me. If it’s funny I’ll laugh right along with them.

Remember when you told us we were going to win the Big Ten last year? Then you guaranteed Brooks to IU. Give it a rest bud.

Remember when you told us we were going to win the Big Ten last year? Then you guaranteed Brooks to IU. Give it a rest bud.

BOTH of those are FLAT OUT LIES. Not surprising since you are the biggest liar on this board.

Besides that, thank you for supporting my post. I said you never back up anything with facts and you post those lies about me and SURPRISE no quotes to back it up.

STFU

Memphis suddenly signing 5* players is suspicious.
Not really, it's a local legend and famous NBA player getting local kids many of whom he's already coached and can offer almost as famous NBA talent for assistants

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT