ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Team

I love kids. Changed my life. Want more. I can adopt, too.
They are the joy of my life. And without bragging I feel like I won the lottery with the two I have. Of course you love them but I like them so much. They are genuinely my favorite company. Funny clever sweet. Perfect. But they’re needy. And exhausting. End of summer schedule is a mess so my minion spent the night last night. 4:30 am screamed. I checked the monitor on my phone. Sleeping soundly. Woke me up tho. Been exhausted all day. Sleep is so important. I can’t function without it. It’s just a younger man’s game when they’re little. They. Are. So. Much. Effort.

They are the joy of my life. And without bragging I feel like I won the lottery with the two I have. Of course you love them but I like them so much. They are genuinely my favorite company. Funny clever sweet. Perfect. But they’re needy. And exhausting. End of summer schedule is a mess so my minion spent the night last night. 4:30 am screamed. I checked the monitor on my phone. Sleeping soundly. Woke me up tho. Been exhausted all day. Sleep is so important. I can’t function without it. It’s just a younger man’s game when they’re little. They. Are. So. Much. Effort.
You will love grandchildren. You will be a great grandfather.

I can one up him. I’ve done the fencing plus wade knee deep in hog shit feeding the hogs. Locked my bedroom door one school morning because I didn’t want to feed the hogs. Needless to say I eventually had to unlock the door and take ny ass whipping from Dad. 😂
We had one farm with hogs and another with dairy cows and beef cattle. Slopped my share of hogs knee deep in shit, loaded many a mean as hell sow into farrowing crates, and on the home farm helped my Dad deliver baby calves that needed "turned". You reach in shoulder-deep to find a hoof and help deliver. Or the cow dies and the calf too

Last edited:
Just getting my minion into the car seat and out of the house requires a plan, a carefully constructed bulletproof scheme. And even then it’s a 50/50 proposition. It’s Fing exhausting
Yep I remember the days. It’s when I started going through drive through an again. Hadn’t been in a decade but damn it’s just too hard getting out and then back in the car.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yep I remember the days. It’s when I started going through drive through an again. Hadn’t been in a decade but damn it’s just too hard getting out and then back in the car.
Oh my god. This morning was a full hour just to get him to get dressed and go to the car. Then we hit Starbucks. Packed. Roll out and right before we get to the car he drops his cake pop

Just getting my minion into the car seat and out of the house requires a plan, a carefully constructed bulletproof scheme. And even then it’s a 50/50 proposition. It’s Fing exhausting
I totally get it and been there and done that. Still doing it.

But with grandkids, you can just laugh at them. And with them. You're not there to discipline them - you're there to entertain them. Be their buddy. Spoil the hell out of them and then give them back to theri parents.

I'm going through some disciplinary lessons now with my almost 3 year old grandson, because I don't allow him to throw temper tantrums. But when he curls up in your lap and wants to be read to, you just melt.

Wishful thinking. Need hope to stay alive, man.
It’ll get here sooner than you think. Focus on the kids and stockpile dough. Once you start chasing pussy you’ll have zero interest in work. Use this time to put things in motion so when the time comes you have a very light schedule

14 and 16.
Not far then.

braveheart-hold.gif

It’ll get here sooner than you think. Focus on the kids and stockpile dough. Once you start chasing pussy you’ll have zero interest in work. Use this time to put things in motion so when the time comes you have a very light schedule
Can you stockpile dough that gets shielded?

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Can you stockpile dough that gets shielded?
I won't. Have no interest in doing that.
no offense Brad bc I think you’re great and don’t mean to judge but if you’re going through a midlife crisis you really do not think clearly. You think you do. But you don’t. Decisions seem to be made without long term consideration and there’s lingering guilt that’ll make you more generous than you will want to be down the road. And I promise you a euphoria will set in when you experience the excitement of something new and the last thing you will want to do in the world is fck with discovery. You will want to scale back and you need money to do that and trust me you get new bitches you will spend like there’s no tomorrow. What?!!! You’ve never skied?!!!! You’ve never been to aspen?!! Oh my god. Let’s go!!!!

Oh sweet jesus, why are both of my received replies, focused on pleasuring their buttholes ? got damn men.... SMH.
There’s nothing pleasurable about using a bidet, other than cleanliness. I hate having to crap in peasant bathrooms with a cold seat & no bidet. I made sure to get one that evacuates the smell too. It’s truly wonderful…

Don’t care about divorce. Might prefer it. Also prefer that she is a mother or wants to be.

Bitcoin-autist magnet is hilarious. 😂

Maybe I’ll change up the criteria and wait for McMurt’s ex-stoker to tire of the dweeb. Someone send me her Insta.
Don’t fall for it. You’re better off banging a dude with Bitcoin than a chick without it.

There’s nothing pleasurable about using a bidet, other than cleanliness. I hate having to crap in peasant bathrooms with a cold seat & no bidet. I made sure to get one that evacuates the smell too. It’s truly wonderful…
When I go to Tokyo twice a year and I wake up at 3am to pee and the toilet says “hello friend” and it opens before I approach it I say I live in the wrong country. But mostly I love pooping in Japan.

i've given up. i was standing in line the other day at target and thought man. F this place. It literally smells like shit. i'm just ordering from now on. i reached out to pay and saw a smothered smashed turd remnant on the outside of my wrist from my minion. i smelled like shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT