ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Team

I saw one today. Every bit of 17, who literally took my breath away.
About 5'5" , dark hair, light blue eyes, porcelain skin.... body carved from Italian granite...

Sweet as honey.....

Tough on an old man....
221b25a697002e32219b3e1bd62219dc.jpg

I saw one today. Every bit of 17, who literally took my breath away.
About 5'5" , dark hair, light blue eyes, porcelain skin.... body carved from Italian granite...

Sweet as honey.....

Tough on an old man....
No bullshit mas. I could pull any chick I wanted out in the world. Charm em. Lawyer bs. Flip em. On to the next one. And I’m so so picky. Rarely does someone turn my head. Very rarely. Hardly ever. Last week just out of the blue I was alone in the grocery store aisle with the hottest chick I’ve seen in years. Just us. I started chatting her up and to her credit she was sweet but you could just sense the vibe was zero interest why are you taking to me I just want cereal. Growing old is not for the faint of heart

No bullshit mas. I could pull any chick I wanted out in the world. Charm em. Lawyer bs. Flip em. On to the next one. And I’m so so picky. Rarely does someone turn my head. Very rarely. Hardly ever. Last week just out of the blue I was alone in the grocery store aisle with the hottest chick I’ve seen in years. Just us. I started chatting her up and to her credit she was sweet but you could just sense the vibe was zero interest why are you taking to me I just want cereal. Growing old is not for the faint of heart
Gotta lead with the roll of cash you accidentally drop in front of her.
Charlie Harper style.

Bitch I’ll make you a beautiful baby and give you 18 years of income. The level of her lack of interest was just painful. F these kids. I left the cereal aisle for the liquor aisle
She was probably lost anyway. You helped her find the booze. You should have let the relationship blossom. You could have either got her drunk, or did her homework. Those are not exclusive of course.

She was probably lost anyway. You helped her find the booze. You should have let the relationship blossom. You could have either got her drunk, or did her homework. Those are not exclusive of course.
This chick was giving the live action swipe whatever direction for get away. An epiphany that’s it’s cougs or nothin at this station in life

I have not. But have friends who have.

My dream is to find a woman (35-45) who is intelligent, kind, and attractive, preferably into Bitcoin, who loves sex and speaks English well.
I'm totally shocked that you left out Billionaire, Telepathic who has already solved time travel, in your meager simple list of dreams.
They all seem to be about equal.

I hate to burst a man’s bubble, but 85% of all charmin “bathroom” tissue sales are made to men over 35.
Charmin is sandpaper. Great Northern is the gold standard for fine asses like mine.

Quitter. The cereal she wanted was The D by Kellogg’s.

Gentlemen use a bidet as God intended.
Took a trip to Italy with our Latin Club in HS. Bathroom had a bidet. We had NO idea what it was for.

You are an officer and a gentleman - did you have a bidet in your officers quarters?

I am guessing that, growing up on a farm, and setting up property in the last 3 places I have lived, I've set more fence than most of you, combined. I've drilled post holes for creosote posts with PTO & 3-pt hitch post hole digger, stretched woven wire, barbed wire, hell even chicken wire, drove hundreds of steel posts by hand:
shopping

then stretched fence, built a split rail cedar fence around a half acre lot, built gates from scratch with pressure treated lumber and hardware. Hell, when I lived in MA I maintained a ancient natural stacked stone fence, probably from the 1700s, on my property.

You have self-proclaimed "dream teamers" who wouldn't think of getting dirt under their fingernails

I am guessing that, growing up on a farm, and setting up property in the last 3 places I have lived, I've set more fence than most of you, combined. I've drilled post holes for creosote posts with PTO & 3-pt hitch post hole digger, stretched woven wire, barbed wire, hell even chicken wire, drove hundreds of steel posts by hand:
shopping

then stretched fence, built a split rail cedar fence around a half acre lot, built gates from scratch with pressure treated lumber and hardware. Hell, when I lived in MA I maintained a ancient natural stacked stone fence, probably from the 1700s, on my property.

You have self-proclaimed "dream teamers" who wouldn't think of getting dirt under their fingernails
Of course not - we can hire Ivy League grads like you to do it.

That's why we're not members of the Stupid Party, like you are.

Reactions: ulrey
Took a trip to Italy with our Latin Club in HS. Bathroom had a bidet. We had NO idea what it was for.

You are an officer and a gentleman - did you have a bidet in your officers quarters?

Reactions: DANC
shopping

Awesome Great Job GIF by Your Happy Workplace

I can one up him. I’ve done the fencing plus wade knee deep in hog shit feeding the hogs. Locked my bedroom door one school morning because I didn’t want to feed the hogs. Needless to say I eventually had to unlock the door and take ny ass whipping from Dad. 😂
I first wife and I went to our first lamas (sp ??, the breathing class for pregnant women). I had just left sorting guilts with dad. Although I’d showered, she bitched all the way there about me about me smelling like hogs.
Sure enough, middle of class the woman in front of us leaned over to her husband and asked him if he smelled hogs. The husband replied, “I was hoping no one else noticed, I showered and everything”.

My wife just rolled her eyes as I politely smirked.

I have not. But have friends who have.

My dream is to find a woman (35-45) who is intelligent, kind, and attractive, preferably into Bitcoin, who loves sex and speaks English well.
Lose the bitcoin autist-magnet and you don’t really have a unicorn. Are you ok with a divorcee? Someone that made a mistake while you get on the bad boy and has seen the light? I feel like there are millions of those out there.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Lose the bitcoin autist-magnet and you don’t really have a unicorn. Are you ok with a divorcee? Someone that made a mistake while you get on the bad boy and has seen the light? I feel like there are millions of those out there.
Don’t care about divorce. Might prefer it. Also prefer that she is a mother or wants to be.

Bitcoin-autist magnet is hilarious. 😂

Maybe I’ll change up the criteria and wait for McMurt’s ex-stoker to tire of the dweeb. Someone send me her Insta.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Don’t care about divorce. Might prefer it. Also prefer that she is a mother or wants to be.

Bitcoin-autist magnet is hilarious. 😂
Doooooooood. You might be have those feelings but having a little one now is exhaustinggggggggg

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT