ADVERTISEMENT

DREAM TEAM ROLL CALL

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
we are going to do the annual in auburn, but depending on elections we will probably be moving most of our operations in 2025 to missouri. in addition to valentina gomez running for sect of state (pic below burning lgbqt books),

MV5BMGY5YzI2NDktMDlhOS00ZGFjLTkxNjctYzg3ZjlhNmU1ZjE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_.jpg

we're running lincoln hough for lt governor. in addition to having a great name, lincoln hough, his bio says that he has run a cattle ranch since middle school LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i don't see how we don't set up operations in missouri going forward with this DREAM TEAM of politicians

IMG_7802-2-683x1024.jpg

we are going to do the annual in auburn, but depending on elections we will probably be moving most of our operations in 2025 to missouri. in addition to valentina gomez running for sect of state (pic below burning lgbqt books),

MV5BMGY5YzI2NDktMDlhOS00ZGFjLTkxNjctYzg3ZjlhNmU1ZjE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_.jpg

we're running lincoln hough for lt governor. in addition to having a great name, lincoln hough, his bio says that he has run a cattle ranch since middle school LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. i don't see how we don't set up operations in missouri going forward with this DREAM TEAM of politicians

IMG_7802-2-683x1024.jpg

Sooooo hot. She would ruin me.

IMG_7802-2-683x1024.jpg
1st Annual Dream Team Convention in Branson! Yee Haaa!!!

Branson MO is the absolute perfect gathering spot for the Dream Team in my view- enjoy y’all!!

Reactions: zeke4ahs
You are a lawyer. I got a question. What is your take on what they did to Trump? Does this open the door to the government going after regular citizens in this fashion as well.
We’re not safe pastor. Not in joe Biden’s America. That’s why the dream team is scouting land and provisions. We’re already armed. Id advise your parishioners to do the same

You are a lawyer. I got a question. What is your take on what they did to Trump? Does this open the door to the government going after regular citizens in this fashion as well.
No. The government can already go after you if you break the law. That door has been open.

If you mean, should the government make examples of some people and not others, no, they shouldn't, but going after Trump isn't the start of any new trend in that regard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT