ADVERTISEMENT

DREAM TEAM ROLL CALL

You are a lawyer. I got a question. What is your take on what they did to Trump? Does this open the door to the government going after regular citizens in this fashion as well.
Well if you act like Trump does, as a regular citizen, you absolutely deserve to get gone after. Saw a good meme today from a former poster:
Challenge: Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color you work with to go back to the country you came from. Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock him. Grab a co-worker by the p—y. Call a less attractive co-worker a horse face and a dog. See if you can make it to lunch without getting fired. If you’re not willing to do this, you obviously realize this isn’t acceptable behavior for adults. So why would you elect a President who has done every one of these things on camera?
Want to try that at work?

Reactions: Morrison
Hawk Tuah immortalized

Hi Joe haven’t seen ya bud. How are the girls?

All good Mike. Katie’s playing field hockey at Davidson and Sara is finishing up high school. How are yours?

Well. You probably saw. Beth’s the Hawk Tuah girl. Mary’s a wreck. I don’t know what we’re gonna do. Joe she’s rich now too. What kind of world….

All good Mike. Katie’s playing field hockey at Davidson and Sara is finishing up high school. How are yours?

Well. You probably saw. Beth’s the Hawk Tuah girl. Mary’s a wreck. I don’t know what we’re gonna do. Joe she’s rich now too. What kind of world….

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Oh and her name is Hailey - not Beth

You are a lawyer. I got a question. What is your take on what they did to Trump? Does this open the door to the government going after regular citizens in this fashion as well.
If you don't want anyone to come after you then don't break the law.

So if you pay off a prostitute, don't call it a legal expense

Reactions: Noodle
I saw that her last name is Welch. Can anyone find out who her dad is? I think I know him but not totally sure.
Where’s she from?

I can think of many, many worse nightmares.
Right. But those are things I’ll never have to hear about. At least I hope.

Just imagine you’re scrolling X and your daughter pops up as the hawk tuah girl.

giphy.gif

Heard all kinds of rumors about Hawk Tuah, from she’s gay and married to the other young woman, to she’s (was) a preschool teacher. For me, she’s a comedic genius. Go check out her full “interview.” Its hilarious.

Heard all kinds of rumors about Hawk Tuah, from she’s gay and married to the other young woman, to she’s (was) a preschool teacher. For me, she’s a comedic genius. Go check out her full “interview.” Its hilarious.
I saw somewhere she’s supposedly the daughter of a pastor.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT