ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Edert from the Peacocks enters the transfer portal

lol no, your poorly worded defense doesn't work. You clearly stated that you were thankful Allen would be at IU for a long time while simultaneously bashing him. That's exactly what a Purdue fan would say. It's exactly what IU fans say about Brohm.

You also weren't proven right on anything. IUFB had a poor year, but it was full of injuries. The two seasons prior to that don't magically go away.

Speaking of Woodson, why weren't you here singing his praises during the season?
No, poorly worded, but I’m the only IU football fan here. Remember, Court invited me to a tailgate and then didn’t show up, and you said you were coming and didn’t show up. Neither of you have any room to talk about the football program. None, and you know it. And Allen is in a total rebuild in Year 6. ‘Nuff said, but nice try. Still looking for confirmation as to whom else you stalk, and under what names. You also referenced Ordfan, but there’s no record of any exchanges with that poster. We’re you lying about that like Court, too?

Last edited:
That moment when you realize you just F'd up and admitted to being who you have been claiming is not you for the last three hours.

Oops
Unlike you, I haven’t dodged anything. You know you’re not in a position to say the same thing, as we all see.

No, poorly worded, but I’m the only IU football fan here. Remember, Court invited me to a tailgate and then didn’t show up, and you said you were coming and didn’t show up. Neither of you have any room to talk about the football program. None, and you know it. And Allen is in a total rebuild in Year 6. ‘Nuff said, but nice try.
You are a dumbass. You are the ONLY IUFB fan here? So we have 1 fan that runs to the GBI boards and bitches like a little girl? Nah, you are no fan or alumni.

Allen had injuries all year. The two years prior were two of the best in the history of the program. As it turns out rebuilds happen from time to time. Recruiting and on field results have haven’t been this good in nearly 30 years.

Again, why did you stop posting from Oct 28th - January 31st?

You are a dumbass. You are the ONLY IUFB fan here? So we have 1 fan that runs to the GBI boards and bitches like a little girl? Nah, you are no fan or alumni.

Allen had injuries all year. The two years prior were two of the best in the history of the program. As it turns out rebuilds happen from time to time. Recruiting and on field results have haven’t been this good in nearly 30 years.

Again, why did you stop posting from Oct 28th - January 31st?
No, you’re not an IU football fan. We both know that. And, no, rebuilds don’t happen in Year Six. And it’s “alumnus”, not “alumni”. There’s a reason you don’t know the difference. Why do you keep dodging my questions? I know why Court does (he does, too).

Thanks to several of you, by the way, for ruining yet another thread. Stalking and harassment aren’t supposed to be permitted, yet both of you have admitted to doing it. Strange and creepy behavior.

No, you’re not an IU football fan. We both know that. And, no, rebuilds don’t happen in Year Six. And it’s “alumnus”, not “alumni”. There’s a reason you don’t know the difference. Why do you keep dodging my questions? I know why Court does (he does, too).
You know you’ve lost when your argument resorts to “alumni vs alumnus”. You are probably more of an alumna, though.

Rebuilds happen all the time, moron. In YEAR SEVEN at Notre Dame, Brian Kelly went 4-8. He followed that up with 10-3, 12-1, 11-2, and 10-2 prior to being hired by LSU. Your argument is invalid. Tom Allen is a better recruiter and coach than anything we have had this century. If you were actually a football fan, you would know that.

Now, why did you disappear between Oct 28th and January 31st this year and then again from February 3rd - April 3rd?

looks like we found the abyss again...and down we go..again.

Spring is here and I'm gettin' itchy to get the yak off the side of my garage wall and go battle some river fish. I'll be checking in here to see what players (or coaches?) are coming and going, but will have less to say over the coming months. Just need to get away from my macbook and phone when I'm not making money and spend more time outdoors. Winters are long up here and I'm getting a little too edgy these days. Need to get outside and air my brain out.

Play nice guys. This shit we're arguing over means little in the big picture.

And A-B-C...always be closing.
Smart move. The way so many of these threads deteriorate is frustrating. It's just basketball.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
You know you’ve lost when your argument resorts to “alumni vs alumnus”. You are probably more of an alumna, though.

Rebuilds happen all the time, moron. In YEAR SEVEN at Notre Dame, Brian Kelly went 4-8. He followed that up with 10-3, 12-1, 11-2, and 10-2 prior to being hired by LSU. Your argument is invalid. Tom Allen is a better recruiter and coach than anything we have had this century. If you were actually a football fan, you would know that.

Now, why did you disappear between Oct 28th and January 31st this year and then again from February 3rd - April 3rd?
Seven of their eight losses were single digit defeats. They were good the following years because they weren’t far aoff in 2016. If you’d been watching you would’ve known that. Check our 2021 if you want a contrast to that. You probably shouldn’t try to talk IU football if you can’t do any better than this.

Omce again, why do you keep avoiding my questions? I won’t engage in name calling, but I am curious.

Smart move. The way so many of these threads deteriorate is frustrating. It's just basketball.
Agree. A couple of posters decided they were going to spend their mornings coming after me, and that’s what they did. That’s quite clear here, and it’s disappointing, especially for a forum like this. What stinks is they don’t talk IU hoops, which is why this place exists.

Seven of their eight losses were single digit defeats. They were good the following years because they weren’t far aoff in 2016. If you’d been watching you would’ve known that. Check our 2021 if you want a contrast to that. You probably shouldn’t try to talk IU football if you can’t do any better than this.

Omce again, why do you keep avoiding my questions? I won’t engage in name calling, but I am curious.
Kelly was 4-8 at Notre Dame in year 7. That’s a rebuild year. You stated that doesn’t happen. What about Brohm’s rebuild years in year 4 and 5? Are those excusable?

Why won’t you answer why you were absent from the board all season long? Now you popped back up once the off-season started.

Kelly was 4-8 at Notre Dame in year 7. That’s a rebuild year. You stated that doesn’t happen. What about Brohm’s rebuild years in year 4 and 5? Are those excusable?

Why won’t you answer why you were absent from the board all season long? Now you popped back up once the off-season started.
How much of the team did Kelly turnover after 2016? You’re way over your head here. Same with Brohm. Neither Year Six rebuilds.

Why do you keep dodging my questions? I was suspended during that period, by the way and, unlike you, I didn’t just invent a new posting name and come back. Kinda destroys your narrative about me, huh? Now, why not provide some answers?

How much of the team did Kelly turnover after 2016? You’re way over your head here. Same with Brohm. Neither Year Six rebuilds.

Why do you keep dodging my questions? I was suspended during that period, by the way and, unlike you, I didn’t just invent a new posting name and come back. Kinda destroys your narrative about me, huh? Now, why not provide some answers?
Lol the turnover isn’t any more than it is for the rest of college football with the new transfer rules. IU had injuries all over the place. With a healthy team they would have been a bowl team yet again. Tom Allen rebuilt IU in 2 years. Two great years followed by this last year which was injury plagued.

Why on earth would you be suspended if you actually are an IU fan that doesn’t look to sow discord on the board? Weird. Maybe we should make the ban permanent.

Reactions: 76-1
Lol the turnover isn’t any more than it is for the rest of college football with the new transfer rules. IU had injuries all over the place. With a healthy team they would have been a bowl team yet again. Tom Allen rebuilt IU in 2 years. Two great years followed by this last year which was injury plagued.

Why on earth would you be suspended if you actually are an IU fan that doesn’t look to sow discord on the board? Weird. Maybe we should make the ban permanent.
It was 14-0 in Iowa City three minutes into the game. There weren’t injuries all over the place then, just a team not ready to compete on a level field. You don’t follow IU football, obviously, I do.

Why don’t you answer my questions? What’s the problem? You decided to harass and stalk me today, yet you demur when it comes time to actually fess up. Why? And anyone can see what you and Court have done this morning. Violation and ban worthy for both of you.

Previous mods tried to ban him via IP address but apparently, they could not. With the basic suspension he can come back with the same name, other types of bannings have required him to create a new account each time. A couple of years ago he was banned three times in one thread.

Dude is an elite trolling athlete.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
It was 14-0 in Iowa City three minutes into the game. There weren’t injuries all over the place then, just a team not ready to compete on a level field. You don’t follow IU football, obviously, I do.

Why don’t you answer my questions? What’s the problem? You decided to harass and stalk me today, yet you demur when it comes time to actually fess up. Why? And anyone can see what you and Court have done this morning. Violation and ban worthy for both of you.
If you actually followed IU, you would know Penix was t healthy from the get go. Tom Allen is a better coach than any we’ve had this century (results and recruiting prove that), yet here you are running your little mouth. Now Brohm on the other hand, that guy can stay at Purdue for as long as he wants. Dudes a loser.

I have nothing to “fess up” for. You have admitted you were banned from this site for threads exactly like this. You sit at home in your moms basement all day trying to figure out how to best sow discord on a rivals message board. I would say get a life, but since you are already 60+, we know that won’t happen. Just a slow lonely wait till death for you.

Previous mods tried to ban him via IP address but apparently, they could not. With the basic suspension he can come back with the same name, other types of bannings have required him to create a new account each time. A couple of years ago he was banned three times in one thread.

Dude is an elite trolling athlete.
Rivals should require a photo ID to post.

He posts on GBI under the name Kern County. Every post just trashes IU. He thinks he’s clever but his posting style and demeanor on every new handle he creates is identical and easily outed.

Welp @Cavanagh can’t say you weren’t warned lol. This guy will do this all day every day with anyone. It’s what he wants, attention.
Fixed

• Love
Reactions: 76-1 and B1G_Fan
What are your thoughts on this guy to improve our shooting?
Ok...back to Basketball

Edert, Banks and Lee are all in the portal and I suspect all three would like to join their Coach.

Banks would be my first choice at IU but would definitely take a longer look at his performance as it seems to me that Coach had a ton to do with the run.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Why? I don’t violate forum rules and I’m an IU graduate and long time fan of the program. Unlike nearly everyone here, I actually saw Woody play all four years in Bloomington, and I’ve probably attended more games in person (home and away) than almost anyone here. And that includes games in the New Fieldhouse.

There are people upset with me because I’ve corrected misstatements and flat out untruths they’ve told, but shouldn’t we want that here? Will never understand why people are afraid of the truth, even when it’s not appealing. Makes no sense. And I’ve had one poster stalking me and trying to provoke me from the minute I started posting. Why is that considered acceptable, especially when that person never makes an effort to talk IU basketball.
He can't help himself...blew up another thread.

I'm glad St. Peter's had their run, but I don't think we need any of them.

Feepaw got banned again, so he won't see your response. But on the Brightside, he can't go delete his posts like he did with the Billy Donovan and Kristian Lander calls.
I believe they can still see posts but not respond which helps fuel the anger you see on their home boards.

I got you hook line and sinker radio.
Cav….

look at all the worthless threads. Forget about any visitors that are PU fans, and look at who is involved (ie people that claim to be IU fans but seem to care more about “GBI” than discussing IU basketball). There are 3 posters that fit this bill and they are always in the middle of the idiotic threads.

personally, if I were a mod, I would ban anyone who references GBI (etc.) on a daily basis.

one of these posters in an earlier post patted himself on the shoulder for getting fee-paw banned, then asked in the same post why 5 more “PU trolls” showed up.

the answer is obvious.

You want to clean this place up? Look at any of these multi page crap threads talking about PU fan chants, pu football, etc and zap away at anyone (ie especially IU fans) that is responsible for 25% or more of the posts. The pu trolls would stay away, or play much nicer if it wasn’t for those 2-3 IU fans that are instigating everything.

thank you.

Cav….

look at all the worthless threads. Forget about any visitors that are PU fans, and look at who is involved (ie people that claim to be IU fans but seem to care more about “GBI” than discussing IU basketball). There are 3 posters that fit this bill and they are always in the middle of the idiotic threads.

personally, if I were a mod, I would ban anyone who references GBI (etc.) on a daily basis.

one of these posters in an earlier post patted himself on the shoulder for getting fee-paw banned, then asked in the same post why 5 more “PU trolls” showed up.

the answer is obvious.

You want to clean this place up? Look at any of these multi page crap threads talking about PU fan chants, pu football, etc and zap away at anyone (ie especially IU fans) that is responsible for 25% or more of the posts. The pu trolls would stay away, or play much nicer if it wasn’t for those 2-3 IU fans that are instigating everything.

thank you.
Off season is gonna be rough. Buckle up. Not gonna be anything to talk about which always turns into meaningless BS. PU or not. I thought this board was going pretty good during the season. I did ban a few.

Off season is gonna be rough. Buckle up. Not gonna be anything to talk about which always turns into meaningless BS. PU or not. I thought this board was going pretty good during the season. I did ban a few.
No doubt that slowness will cause more crap threads. There are a couple of long garbage threads, you can easily see who the problem posters are.

Edit: You have a thankless job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT