ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Edert from the Peacocks enters the transfer portal

Cav,

Prior to using this account as his latest IU troll account, he used it to post on GBI and bash IU. Check out his GBI posting history below.

Again, I’m unfamiliar with you, but what you’re trying to associate me to is simply untrue. Do you also frequent the Purdue board so that you can report back here with details of what others post? Are you a regular poster there? Why, especially since I assume you claim to be an IU fan?

This pursuit by you guys is really strange.

Again, I’m unfamiliar with you, but what you’re trying to associate me to is simply untrue. Do you also frequent the Purdue board so that you can report back here with details of what others post? Are you a regular poster there? Why, especially since I assume you claim to be an IU fan?

Mobs will mob.

I literally posted links to you basking IU using this account on GBI. That’s indefensible.

Cav,

Prior to using this account as his latest IU troll account, he used it to post on GBI and bash IU. Check out his GBI posting history below.

He posted thrashing IU, IU Coaches, IU fans, IU facilities, IU academics, me, IU student athletes right up to the end of his latest suspension here. He has done much of the same here over the years.

His delusion that all of us are so stupid that we cannot see it is mind boggling.

Reactions: 76-1
I literally posted links to you basking IU using this account on GBI. That’s indefensible.
I clicked the link . . . there’s nothing there. What seems indefensible is your harassment of me, though I can’t imagine why since I have no idea who you are. Really strange, especially since your conduct is a direct violation of forum rules.

He posted thrashing IU, IU Coaches, IU fans, IU facilities, IU academics, me, IU student athletes right up to the end of his latest suspension here. He has done much of the same here over the years.

His delusion that all of us are so stupid that we cannot see it is mind boggling.
Again, what in the world are you talking about, and why are you overreacting so dramatically over something you’ve done? Strange, though it’s obvious what you’re trying to do here, and why.

I clicked the link . . . there’s nothing there. What seems indefensible is your harassment of me, though I can’t imagine why since I have no idea who you are. Really strange, especially since your conduct is a direct violation of forum rules.
You have no idea who he is???

Look back at your posts before you were banned this last time Ace. He ate your lunch on a daily basis.

Reactions: 76-1 and B1G_Fan
There is nothing there? You are delusional.

You have no idea who he is???

Look back at your posts before you were banned this last time Ace. He ate your lunch on a daily basis.
No, I’ve not had any interactions with him. I just checked. And why do you care, other than as a deflection from your real issue? We both know why you’re upset and behaving as you are.

No, I’ve not had any interactions with him. I just checked. And why do you care, other than as a deflection from your real issue? We both know why you’re upset and behaving as you are.
Oh you and I have had many interactions. Check for interactions with NC_Trojan10 and TrojanFan004.

Your senior citizen brain is keeping you from remembering

There is nothing there? You are delusional.
Yeah, the link has nothing. My questions still stand, though. Do you post there or do you just monitor their board? And I haven’t found any link to exchanges between us here, so I have no idea who you are or why you’re harassing me. Would appreciate the insight, as well as why you’re so threatened by me.

Yeah, the link has nothing. My questions still stand, though. Do you post there or do you just monitor their board? And I haven’t found any link to exchanges between us here, so I have no idea who you are or why you’re harassing me. Would appreciate the insight, as well as why you’re so threatened by me.
You didn’t see your posts bashing Tom Allen and IU fans in general? How dumb are you?

I will say one thing. The poster drives traffic here more than an unexpected transfer. 😂

Last edited:
looks like we found the abyss again...and down we go..again.

Spring is here and I'm gettin' itchy to get the yak off the side of my garage wall and go battle some river fish. I'll be checking in here to see what players (or coaches?) are coming and going, but will have less to say over the coming months. Just need to get away from my macbook and phone when I'm not making money and spend more time outdoors. Winters are long up here and I'm getting a little too edgy these days. Need to get outside and air my brain out.

Play nice guys. This shit we're arguing over means little in the big picture.

And A-B-C...always be closing.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Ah, yet another of your deflections. Now I’m the poster who hasn’t been active here for years! Amazing.

Is this all just because of the Crean / Glass stuff? Are you really that thin-skinned?
6,222 posts in a little over 2 years. Impressive.

For the umpteenth time, who are you and why are you stalking me? More importantly, why are you here if you’re not into discussing IU basketball?
I’ve already provided my other usernames. You want to provide your other usernames now?

I’ve already provided my other usernames. You want to provide your other usernames now?
I must’ve missed that post, so do tell. By the way, admitting that you post under multiple names while falsely (and derisively) accusing me of doing the same is a scenario rich with irony. Hard to make this up. What are your other names, and why do you post with different identities?

I must’ve missed that post, so do tell. By the way, admitting that you post under multiple names while falsely (and derisively) accusing me of doing the same is a scenario rich with irony. Hard to make this up. What are your other names, and why do you post with different identities?
Memory fading with age?

NC_Trojan10
TrojanFan004

The difference between you and I is that I’m very open with my other accounts. I openly trolled the GBI board AS AN IU FAN. When an account got banned I’d create another and let them know who I was from the beginning.

You troll this board under the guise of an IU fan, and fail to admit you have other usernames.

Reactions: 76-1
Memory fading with age?

NC_Trojan10
TrojanFan004

The difference between you and I is that I’m very open with my other accounts. I openly trolled the GBI board AS AN IU FAN. When an account got banned I’d create another and let them know who I was from the beginning.

You troll this board under the guise of an IU fan, and fail to admit you have other usernames.
I was just questioning what other names you posted under, since you erroneously claimed you’d told me (you didn’t). I do remember you and just had a laugh about your tough talk that faded quickly during the football season.

If you want to troll other boards, have at it. I couldn’t care less, nor would I try to tell you otherwise. I just find it funny that you and a couple of others have gone to these lengths to invent ghosts because you’re not able to provide solid basketball posts. Strange stuff, especially trolling other boards and then flipping out because you think it’s being done here.

Oh you and I have had many interactions. Check for interactions with NC_Trojan10 and TrojanFan004.

Your senior citizen brain is keeping you from remembering
This is me telling you the first time.
I was just questioning what other names you posted under, since you erroneously claimed you’d told me (you didn’t). I do remember you and just had a laugh about your tough talk that faded quickly during the football season.

If you want to troll other boards, have at it. I couldn’t care less, nor would I try to tell you otherwise. I just find it funny that you and a couple of others have gone to these lengths to invent ghosts because you’re not able to provide solid basketball posts. Strange stuff, especially trolling other boards and then flipping out because you think it’s being done here.
You have no defense for your posts on GBI. We all know you are Kern County and the other Ordy burners, but the account you are currently posting under was used to bash Tom Allen and IU fans in general on GBI. Not defensible.

Imagine that. It disappeared.
It never appeared. I pointed that out instantaneously and the subject was quickly changed to something else. One of the multi-named posters who acknowledges active trolling is walking me through why he does that but why others shouldn’t. It’s fascinating stuff.

Imagine that. It disappeared.
Since you can't see it for whatever reason, I'll post his posts here.

"Agreed. IU doesn’t really care about football, so he’s the perfect steward for such a program. IU fans would rather tailgate than watch a game, and bowls are currently drawing straws to see who gets stuck hosting them and their non-traveling “fan base”. And, if perfect equals the 55th rated recruiting class nationally and 12th in the BiG, something hardcore IU fans (all 8 of you) think is great, he’s definitely perfection for you. LOLEO"

"Any reason you left Allen’s 9-18 Big 10 record out of your recap? Lol. He’s a high school coach."

This last one is the most damning for his IU fan guise. Why would an IU fan be THANKFUL that IU has a coach he perceives to be inadequate????

"Zero chance FSU would hire a high school coach with a hokey approach and a losing record. Thankfully, IU doesn’t care about football, so Allen will be in Bloomington as long as he wants to be."

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
This is me telling you the first time.

You have no defense for your posts on GBI. We all know you are Kern County and the other Ordy burners, but the account you are currently posting under was used to bash Tom Allen and IU fans in general on GBI. Not defensible.
You keep making this dishonest accusation, as if that will change your lie to a truth. It’s ironic both because you admit to trolling under multiple names but also because of your paper Tiger behavior here last Fall. After that embarrassing episode, I can understand why you’d be hesitant to share your name.

You keep making this dishonest accusation, as if that will change your lie to a truth. It’s ironic both because you admit to trolling under multiple names but also because of your paper Tiger behavior here last Fall. After that embarrassing episode, I can understand why you’d be hesitant to share your name.
Ordy going to Ordy.

Any comments on why you would be thankful that IU has a coach you perceive to be inadequate?

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Ordy going to Ordy.

Any comments on why you would be thankful that IU has a coach you perceive to be inadequate?
Two things:

1. I’ve asked before . . . Please post any of your exchanges with Ordfan, under any of your registered names. Would enjoy seeing the basis for your anger with him / her;
2. About which “inadequate” IU coach are you referring? Since you have a habit of changing the subject often when things go downhill for you, I’m not sure where you’re going with this particular tangent.

Two things:

1. I’ve asked before . . . Please post any of your exchanges with Ordfan, under any of your registered names. Would enjoy seeing the basis for your anger with him / her;
2. About which “inadequate” IU coach are you referring? Since you have a habit of changing the subject often when things go downhill for you, I’m not sure where you’re going with this particular tangent.
You posted the following on GBI about Tom Allen in 2019 (When you first created this account):

"Zero chance FSU would hire a high school coach with a hokey approach and a losing record. Thankfully, IU doesn’t care about football, so Allen will be in Bloomington as long as he wants to be."

Now, let's pretend for a second that you really are an IU fan. Why would you post that you are THANKFUL that Allen will be at IU "as long as he wants to be", when you consider him to be a "High School" level coach? As an IU fan, wouldn't that make you unhappy? Wouldn't you want a different coach that you perceive to be more acceptable as the head coach?

You posted the following on GBI about Tom Allen in 2019 (When you first created this account):

Now, let's pretend for a second that you really are an IU fan. Why would you post that you are THANKFUL that Allen will be at IU "as long as he wants to be", when you consider him to be a "High School" level coach? As an IU fan, wouldn't that make you unhappy? Wouldn't you want a different coach that you perceive to be more acceptable as the head coach?
Probably not worded very well by me, but I’ve been an IU fan for decades, so I know things about our commitment (or lack thereof) that you obviously do not. Turns out I was right about some of Allen’s shortcomings, as well as FSU’s non-interest. . Find it interesting that you get angry about my views on football (and that you’d desperately sea h them out), but you don’t acknowledge your own ignorant ripping of Woodson, which I just found. You made yourself look foolish, but I wouldn’t question your fandom. Again, your stalking of me is really strange and a little creepy. Do you stalk others?

Probably not worded very well by me, but I’ve been an IU fan for decades, so I know things about our commitment (or lack thereof) that you obviously do not. Turns out I was right about some of Allen’s shortcomings. Find it interesting that you get angry about my views on football (and that you’d desperately sea h them out), but you don’t acknowledge your own ignorant ripping of Woodson, which I just found. You made yourself look foolish, but I wouldn’t question your fandom. Again, your stalking of me is really strange and a little creepy. Do you stalk others?
Not worded well... LOL. You said you were glad he would be here forever.

It's one thing to have an opinion on Tom Allen's coaching ability (like my comments on Woodson). It's completely different to run to the Purdue board with the same comments and then say you are THANKFUL that he will be here forever.

I haven't seen anything from Woodson that makes me think he is the guy to get IU back to greatness, but I'm not posting that on GBI and wishing he would be a lifer here.

Now let's dissect another of your GBI posts. The following post was posted at the same time as the one above:

"Agreed. IU doesn’t really care about football, so he’s the perfect steward for such a program. IU fans would rather tailgate than watch a game, and bowls are currently drawing straws to see who gets stuck hosting them and their non-traveling “fan base”. And, if perfect equals the 55th rated recruiting class nationally and 12th in the BiG, something hardcore IU fans (all 8 of you) think is great, he’s definitely perfection for you. LOLEO"

Tell me how you think this post comes off? You are referring to IU fans as if you aren't an IU fan. You even say there are only 8 IUFB fans in all. Yet, you have tried to convince us that you are a season ticket holder? Also, why is Tom Allen "perfection" for IU if you think he is a bad coach? Another post that was simply not worded well?

You are a clown. You should have used your absence during the season to come up with a different username that doesn't have a damning posting history on GBI.

Not worded well... LOL. You said you were glad he would be here forever.

It's one thing to have an opinion on Tom Allen's coaching ability (like my comments on Woodson). It's completely different to run to the Purdue board with the same comments and then say you are THANKFUL that he will be here forever.

I haven't seen anything from Woodson that makes me think he is the guy to get IU back to greatness, but I'm not posting that on GBI and wishing he would be a lifer here.

Now let's dissect another of your GBI posts. The following post was posted at the same time as the one above:

Tell me how you think this post comes off? You are referring to IU fans as if you aren't an IU fan. You even say there are only 8 IUFB fans in all. Yet, you have tried to convince us that you are a season ticket holder? Also, why is Tom Allen "perfection" for IU if you think he is a bad coach? Another post that was simply not worded well?

You are a clown. You should have used your absence during the season to come up with a different username that doesn't have a damning posting history on GBI.
Yep, I was frustrated with IU football. Probably didn’t word it well but, again, I’m a long time IU fan, unlike you. Yes, I’m a long time season ticket holder, which you’re obviously not. And t turns out I was right, unlike your hopeless uninformed diatribes on Woodson, which should embarrass you.

Now, who else do you stalk and harass? We know from your paper Tiger display last Fall that it’s a facade, but I’m curious if you do this under multiple names? Please share.

Yep, I was frustrated with IU football. Probably didn’t word it well but, again, I’m a long time IU fan, unlike you. Yes, I’m a long time season ticket holder, which you’re obviously not. And t turns out I was right, unlike your hopeless uninformed diatribes on Woodson, which should embarrass you.

Now, who else do you stalk and harass? We know from your paper Tiger display last Fall that it’s a facade, but I’m curious if you do this under multiple names? Please share.
lol no, your poorly worded defense doesn't work. You clearly stated that you were thankful Allen would be at IU for a long time while simultaneously bashing him. That's exactly what a Purdue fan would say. It's exactly what IU fans say about Brohm.

You also weren't proven right on anything. IUFB had a poor year, but it was full of injuries. The two seasons prior to that don't magically go away.

Speaking of Woodson, why weren't you here singing his praises during the season?

That moment when you realize you just F'd up and admitted to being who you have been claiming is not you for the last three hours.

Oops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT