ADVERTISEMENT

Donate or not donate

patrick593

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
to VC this year

I'm torn. I did minimal donation this year and I keep getting the "$1200 to match last year" letter.

On one hand I think I could probably get the money back reselling this year, on the other, I've been fooled by Clappy and his under achieving. Don't really want to take the hit it I can't make my money back reselling games I can't make.

How many rows will 100 points less make this year?

KNIGHTlr.jpg

dribble dribble dribble

KNIGHTlr.jpg

dribble dribble dribble
I get what you're saying and I completely agree but… I just can't go through the entire off-season being upset and angry anymore. The end of last season was just too brutal and unfortunately I took the bait, hell I swallowed the lure, On the Brad Stevens stuff.
I have to look forward to next season or I wouldn't bother buying tickets

Last edited:
to VC this year

I'm torn. I did minimal donation this year and I keep getting the "$1200 to match last year" letter.

On one hand I think I could probably get the money back reselling this year, on the other, I've been fooled by Clappy and his under achieving. Don't really want to take the hit it I can't make my money back reselling games I can't make.

How many rows will 100 points less make this year?

screw that, one should never support a shit product...even though i realize you are betting on the post-crean era.
I think i have only donated to NPR and Honorflight this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT