ADVERTISEMENT

Dolson's status

RowdyHoosier

Redshirt
Mar 17, 2019
Salem, Indiana
After seeing the latest turn of events, any chance Dolson has put a target on his back? First, I suppose you have to believe that there WAS a pissing match between Dolson and Buckner and you would have to believe the ESPN report that Woodson is safe. Saying that 60-70% of all that smoke had merit, it would seem Buckner came out on top. I kinda like the ball-swinging done by the AD, tho, if this is actually what went down.

No time soon.

I don’t see Pam demanding a new AD. Our BoT isn’t very focused on sports and isn’t going to pressure her to make a change at AD.

If Cig fails and the next bball coach Dolson picks struggles, then maybe he will be out.

We don’t really have much of a standard at IU.

No time soon.

I don’t see Pam demanding a new AD. Our BoT isn’t very focused on sports and isn’t going to pressure her to make a change at AD.

If Cig fails and the next bball coach Dolson picks struggles, then maybe he will be out.

You are asking the wrong people. Ask the accountants if CW is coming back.....bank account is happy...its all good...thumbs up.

You are asking the wrong people. Ask the accountants if CW is coming back.....bank account is happy...its all good...thumbs up.
If Cig fails that will certainly impact the bank account. Bball has less impact but being bad does cost us millions.

No time soon.

I understand the chain of command/managerial structure but IF this is really the way it happened, then SD took a swing at Buckner's buddy. I would hope there would be a little bit more professionalism displayed at that rank, but who knows?

I understand the chain of command/managerial structure but IF this is really the way it happened, then SD took a swing at Buckner's buddy. I would hope there would be a little bit more professionalism displayed at that rank, but who knows?
Yea. I don’t know either. Not sure Dolson took as much of a swing as it appears. Quinn is also gone next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT