ADVERTISEMENT

Does Bloodline ever get good?

patrick593

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
May 12, 2007
Columbus, OH
Listened to a guy rave about it at a party and now I'm 8 episodes in and it still isn't any good

Nothing ever happens. Its building towards something but the rest of it is quite boring. Its essentially a Lifetime Movie

I think Ben Mendelsohn's acting/the Danny Rayburn character are the one great part of the show. I wasn't impressed with the rest of the show.

Listened to a guy rave about it at a party and now I'm 8 episodes in and it still isn't any good

Nothing ever happens. Its building towards something but the rest of it is quite boring. Its essentially a Lifetime Movie
I liked it quite a bit. Thought the acting was good and enough happened to keep my interest.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I got thru it in only a few days and started raving about it to others. Since then people who have watched it have told me they loved it or that it started out just okay and got better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT