ADVERTISEMENT

Do you guys still think Tiger Woods is going to break Jack Nicklaus'

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
record for the most career Major wins? I guess it might happen if the PGA makes The Players Championship a Major Tournament and allows Tiger to count his previous wins in it towards his career Major total. vbg

record for the most career Major wins? I guess it might happen if the PGA makes The Players Championship a Major Tournament and allows Tiger to count his previous wins in it towards his career Major total. vbg
I think Tiger's caddy needs a part time job. Because his ten percent isn't a heck of a lot this season.

I hope so. Tiger is the most talented golfer of all time and has gotten to where he is with pure grit and determination in a sport deeply entrenched in cultural biases and arcane traditions that worked against him. In many ways, he's a modern-day Jackie Robinson. A true professional, his records should reflect his standing as the unquestioned greatest golfer of all time and a revolutionary force for the sport.

Reactions: hoosierdug
Overruled. Golf is amazing. My favorite thing to do currently outside of banging hot young trim.

Golf sucks balls. This coming from someone who played for 3 years in HS and several years after. I can't imagine ever playing another round of golf.

It's going to be difficult for Tiger to win another professional tournament, let alone a major. He's mentally shot.

Your opinion doesn't matter as it is full of assclownery.
You posted a Rascal Flatts song... and claimed you liked it. So, lets review this ^^ comment again.

Ever notice that half of the Nashville front men look like the have chromosome issues. Where do they find those fks. Do they go to areas with large amount of toxic waste or something.

You posted a Rascal Flatts song... and claimed you liked it. So, lets review this ^^ comment again.

Ever notice that half of the Nashville front men look like the have chromosome issues. Where do they find those fks. Do they go to areas with large amount of toxic waste or something.

Stop talking.

I'm assuming this is why C-$ posted that song:

05139c59ec5d6b41835bb86b21cc0b36f9057-thumbnail.jpg

It's fun to play. Watching or talking about it... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes I should have made this clarification. I do enjoy actually being out on the course. We also have Top Golf down here in Austin which gives a pretty cool twist on the driving range experience. Watching golf, about 97.3% of the time is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

McNutt shoots a 95 and tells people about it... #LULZ
I shot worse than that Saturday when I posted a 46-50 for a 96. Believe it or not, I had an 8 on a par 3 hole and a 10 on the last hole (par 5).

I don't want to make excuses, but our course is playing incredible tough right now. The greens are super firm and will not hold an approach shot. It also is difficult to keep your ball on the green if you have a putt from above the hole.

It also didn't help that I made a last-minute decision to show up at the course without a tee time Saturday morning because it looked like it would rain in the afternoon. The pro matched me up with a Cummins executive from Mexico (nice guy) and two Japanese guys who spoke little--if any--English. All three golfers were nice guys, but it was difficult to communicate with them from a language standpoint.

Had I waited and played with my regular noon group, I would have gotten in 18 holes even though the weather forecast said it would start raining around 1:00. We had a few drops of rain around 1:00, but it only lasted a minute or two.

I shot worse than that Saturday when I posted a 46-50 for a 96. Believe it or not, I had an 8 on a par 3 hole and a 10 on the last hole (par 5).

I don't want to make excuses, but our course is playing incredible tough right now. The greens are super firm and will not hold an approach shot. It also is difficult to keep your ball on the green if you have a putt from above the hole.

It also didn't help that I made a last-minute decision to show up at the course without a tee time Saturday morning because it looked like it would rain in the afternoon. The pro matched me up with a Cummins executive from Mexico (nice guy) and two Japanese guys who spoke little--if any--English. All three golfers were nice guys, but it was difficult to communicate with them from a language standpoint.

Had I waited and played with my regular noon group, I would have gotten in 18 holes even though the weather forecast said it would start raining around 1:00. We had a few drops of rain around 1:00, but it only lasted a minute or two.

That's racist. You only golf well with English speaking people?

...The pro matched me up with a Cummins executive from Mexico (nice guy) and two Japanese guys who spoke little--if any--English. All three golfers were nice guys, but it was difficult to communicate with them from a language standpoint.

I'll bet they spoke perfect English. They just rapidly sized you up and determined that they'd have a more pleasant round by pretending they they didn't.

Reactions: Rakkasan29

Anyone still think McNutt is still obsessed with Tiger?

I know easy question,

That's racist. You only golf well with English speaking people?
It's not racist. It merely is difficult to socialize with people when you can't understand each other. The Latino and I could understand each other, but neither of us could communicate with the two Japanese gentlemen.

It's not racist. It merely is difficult to socialize with people when you can't understand each other. The Latino and I could understand each other, but neither of us could communicate with the two Japanese gentlemen.
No, racist was the inevitable point where you, exasperated beyond all comprehension, pointed at one of them and said, "Rake-a the Bunker-a, Hiroki-san!"

Your "closet racism" never fails to amaze me.

Yes I should have made this clarification. I do enjoy actually being out on the course. We also have Top Golf down here in Austin which gives a pretty cool twist on the driving range experience. Watching golf, about 97.3% of the time is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Top Golf is awesome. Was at the Austin one a couple months back.

No, racist was the inevitable point where you, exasperated beyond all comprehension, pointed at one of them and said, "Rake-a the Bunker-a, Hiroki-san!"
The two Japanese had good etiquette. The only time I saw them have an etiquette breach was when they took their riding cart off the cart path on a par 3 hole. It is cart paths only on par 3 holes at our course. As for the gentleman from Mexico, he wasn't well-versed on etiquette. However, he's only been in the United States for a year.

Golf sucks balls. This coming from someone who played for 3 years in HS and several years after. I can't imagine ever playing another round of golf.
Your course must have the dreaded "staff infection" or you don't care for your golf group. It's usually one or both of those reasons when an individual loses interest in playing golf.

Reactions: MacDee1975
The two Japanese had good etiquette. The only time I saw them have an etiquette breach was when they took their riding cart off the cart path on a par 3 hole. It is cart paths only on par 3 holes at our course. As for the gentleman from Mexico, he wasn't well-versed on etiquette. However, he's only been in the United States for a year.

What does living in the U.S. have anything to do with golf etiquette?

Why do you need to interact with your playing partners at all to play well? Unless they're doing something specifically to distract you, why would they have any impact whatsoever on how well you play? Pros don't poke and giggle with their playing partners every round. They play golf.

Why do you suck so bad at golf if you play all of the time? I suck at golf, but I only play a handful of times every year and sometimes not even that much, and I still only shoot about 8 strokes worse than you have lately.

Reactions: IUecho87
Your course must have the dreaded "staff infection" or you don't care for your golf group. It's usually one or both of those reasons when an individual loses interest in playing golf.
I quit playing golf because it is expensive and with a demanding real job I couldn't justify to myself spending half a Saturday playing golf instead of spending time with my family. I don't miss it even a little bit.

No chit McNutt.....telling everyone you consistantly shoot in the mid 90's is like posting a pic of your micropenis on social media.....if it's that bad, best to just keep that chit to yourself.

I quit playing golf because it is expensive and with a demanding real job I couldn't justify to myself spending half a Saturday playing golf instead of spending time with my family. I don't miss it even a little bit.

This is basically why I don't get on the course anymore as well. I think it's been close to 5 years since I've played a full round of golf.

This is basically why I don't get on the course anymore as well. I think it's been close to 5 years since I've played a full round of golf.

Yeah, me too. The time investment required to even play a mediocre round is just too great. If I could play twice a year and shoot in the 90's I'd do that, but playing twice a year means that those two rounds are going to be nothing but frustration for me and irritation for my playing partners. Its probably been 5 years since I've played as well.

I've got buddies who play every weekend, and it consumes nearly a full day for them when you add in the obligatory time drinking afterwards. I just have too many other things I'd like to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT