ADVERTISEMENT

Do you believe in ghosts, out of body experiences or ETs?

billyhillui

Junior
May 18, 2015
Yes, yes & yes.

Far too many (otherwise 'normal') people have said they have seen or felt the presence of ghosts, apparitions or spirits, & there are well documented places where such occurrences tend to reveal themselves more often.

When I had my two heart attacks, two weeks apart, in the same place, at about the same time of night, I experienced an out of body experience both times, & it helped me visualize my situation more clearly, as I transitioned through it, from dying, to surviving.

Aliens, I guess it depends on what your definition of the word 'alien' & 'God' are? I now see them as (basically) one in the same.

'One man's patriot, is another man's revolutionary'

'One person's 'alien', is another person's 'God'.

Few things frighten me, but thinking humans/homo sapiens are at the top of the evolutionary chain, everywhere, THAT would scare the hell out of me like nothing else, if I thought it were even close to true.

Best ghost story I’ve heard was from my father. Him and buddy were exploring an old cave while stationed on Okinawa, the kind we fragged and flamed the Japs out of.

All of the the sudden he gets taken out at the legs like someone took a 2x4 to the back of his knees.

He turns around to put a beat down on his buddy and lo and behold his buddy is right beside him, also taken down to his knees.

They then were sodomized by the ghosts of a couple Japanese soldiers. As hard as it must have been to take that island, I assume they took it even harder.

Last edited:
Best ghost story I’ve heard was from my father. Him and buddy were exploring an old cave while stationed on Okinawa, the kind we fragged and flamed the Japs out of.

All of the the sudden he gets taken out at the legs like someone took a 2x4 to the back of his legs.

He turns around to put a beat down on his buddy and low and behold his buddy is right beside him, also taken down to his knees.

They then were sodomized by the ghosts of a couple Japanese soldiers. As hard as it must have been to take that island, I assume they took it even harder.

'Like father, like son'

:O

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

All of the the sudden he gets taken out at the legs like someone took a 2x4 to the back of his knees.

He turns around to put a beat down on his buddy and low and behold his buddy is right beside him, also taken down to his knees.

clapping-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Shut it down.

Several years ago I was waiting on my buddy to pick me up and head to Evansville to play golf.

A customer came in the office and asked if I knew I had a hornets nest in the corner of one of my windows. I stupidly decided to take care of the problem. One hornet stung me on my arm.

I went back upstairs to my office. It was summer and I was only one upstairs. I Started feeling light headed and laid on my couch. My deceased younger brother was stung when he was very young. He nearly died with an allergic reaction but my mother found him and got him to the hospital in time. I had been stung numerous times though the years with no problems. As I laid on the couch I thought about my brother. Almost like I felt his presence. I got up and passed out half way down my stairs. My staff dragged me to my car and hauled me across town to the ER. When my wife arrived they told her they didn’t think I’d make it.

I don’t believe in ghosts but something happened that day. I guess it was all in my mind. If I had laid on my couch 5-10 more seconds I would have been found dead.

I believe in ETs. No way there isn't considering the size of the universe. Inconceivable. Now, will we ever see them, I don't know. Unless we or they figure out how to travel immense distances at nearly the speed of light, we could be waiting a really long time.

Reactions: billyhillui
We have a president that looks like a ghost and acts like a less intelligent than human ET. So yes.

Reactions: DANC
I believe in ETs. No way there isn't considering the size of the universe. Inconceivable. Now, will we ever see them, I don't know. Unless we or they figure out how to travel immense distances at nearly the speed of light, we could be waiting a really long time.
The use of 'worm holes' (a bending in the space-time continuum/fabric of space) may be used so the travelers ship needn't travel at light speed, or even near it.

I was on a business trip many years ago and kept hearing strange noises in the hotel while I was trying to sleep. Banging, creaking, even what sounded like far-away moaning or whining. Eventually, I was able to sleep, but I had the strangest dream.

A beautiful young woman appeared to me in my sleep, and explained that she was a spirit who had been haunting this hotel for decades. Apparently she had died in a tragic car accident in front of the place her senior year in high school, at the tender age of 17. So sad. The kind of girl they used to write rock songs about in the 50s.

She told me she was stuck between the worlds because she never got to know love before she was killed, and said she could find peace if only I'd give her a kiss. I thought this was weird, since she was only 17, and this was a long time ago, but even then, that seemed young. She convinced me she was really like 60, because she'd been there so long, and that was also weird, but I was asleep, so I figured what the hell. So I gave her a long, deep kiss, and the dream ended.

When I woke up, the same woman was there in my bed, not in spirit form, but in the flesh.

And that, your honor, is how she got into my hotel room.

I was on a business trip many years ago and kept hearing strange noises in the hotel while I was trying to sleep. Banging, creaking, even what sounded like far-away moaning or whining. Eventually, I was able to sleep, but I had the strangest dream.

A beautiful young woman appeared to me in my sleep, and explained that she was a spirit who had been haunting this hotel for decades. Apparently she had died in a tragic car accident in front of the place her senior year in high school, at the tender age of 17. So sad. The kind of girl they used to write rock songs about in the 50s.

She told me she was stuck between the worlds because she never got to know love before she was killed, and said she could find peace if only I'd give her a kiss. I thought this was weird, since she was only 17, and this was a long time ago, but even then, that seemed young. She convinced me she was really like 60, because she'd been there so long, and that was also weird, but I was asleep, so I figured what the hell. So I gave her a long, deep kiss, and the dream ended.

When I woke up, the same woman was there in my bed, not in spirit form, but in the flesh.

And that, your honor, is how she got into my hotel room.
Bob and Tom had a great bit very similar to this.

Bob and Tom had a great bit very similar to this.
Was it a guy on a golf course with a talking frog? That's where I got it, but it was a long time ago. When I was young, my dad used to record Bob and Tom in his truck whenever he drove through Indy. I wouldn't be surprised if I first heard it on one of those tapes.

Was it a guy on a golf course with a talking frog? That's where I got it, but it was a long time ago. When I was young, my dad used to record Bob and Tom in his truck whenever he drove through Indy. I wouldn't be surprised if I first heard it on one of those tapes.

Yes. I believe that was it. Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT