ADVERTISEMENT

Do recruits like black uniforms as much as they like winning against Akron in quadruple overtime?

That’s two games wearing black uniforms in our history and they were both pathetic exhibitions of football.

Coincidence? I dunno.
And allen and the team celebrated big time after. Allen must love being at IU where he knows he wont be fired for producing awful results. That covid season bought him after ten years.

Hard reality. I think many have reached the threshold of knowing we are biding time until the inevitable.
No if IU was at all serious about football he would have be fired last year but they are not. I bet if he wins four games they bring him back.

And allen and the team celebrated big time after. Allen must love being at IU where he knows he wont be fired for producing awful results. That covid season bought him after ten years.
Bailey come on you can do better than that. Starting with Wilson the administration has supported football better than any time in Memorial Stadium history. It still stinks on football but better. I don't think Allen will be fired regardless of record, but he might be on the Crean secret probation in 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: secondasky
Bailey come on you can do better than that. Starting with Wilson the administration has supported football better than any time in Memorial Stadium history. It still stinks on football but better. I don't think Allen will be fired regardless of record, but he might be on the Crean secret probation in 2024.
I think it actually started with Greenspan but he took the fall for Sampson. In hindsight they both should have been given a raise

No if IU was at all serious about football he would have be fired last year but they are not. I bet if he wins four games they bring him back.
IU put themselves in a pickle no doubt. Why you would create a contract with a buyout you cannot afford absolutely baffles me. They’re going to look for any reason they can to bring him back. But as you stated a serious program would have let him go after last season.

IU is so far behind the 8-ball in so many ways as a football program. Stadium needs modernized. We need a new indoor facility. We need new leadership and the resources to put together a top notch staff. It would probably take a $250 million dollars to get IU on par with a program like Iowa, let alone an Ohio St/Penn St/Michigan.

Reactions: kmathum and Shuski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT