ADVERTISEMENT

Do people write things like this about you?

Radio Zero

All-Big Ten
Dec 9, 2019
Yoknapatawpha County
Rather than being productive, I thought I'd review what others around the site are saying about me.

"... an absolute joke ... [his] opinion is utter nonsense." - jlasson

"... [Radio Zero is a] ... [m]oran [sic]." - hookyIU1990

"Good lord. ... [He should] [a]sk ... [his] wife for ... [his] balls back." - The one and only ACE

"... under the impression ... [that he is] a Purdue troll ... . What do[es] ... [he] bring [to the free basketball forum]?" - B1G_Fan

"... what the F*ck is ... [his] problem? GD man drink a beer and relax[.] ... [His posts are] just stupid." - Crayfish57

"Par for Radio Zero Brains[.]" - The Vid

"... I have to ignore ... [him]." - Beorik

"I'm just impressed ... [he] wrote a semi coherent [sic] post. Good job." - Slhoosier26

"... [he is] a moron, put down the whiskey and at least attempt to write an intelligent post. Nobody has any idea what in the hell ... [he is] talking about." - Slhoosier26

"The rest of ... [his] post looks like ... [he] drooled into the keyboard and pressed the post button." - Slhoosier26

"Dumb[.]" - The Vid

"... we're supposed to be friends here and comrades and ... [he] throw(s) around insults all the time I don't get it ... [he] just seem(s) so angry ..." - Rasco123

"Done with ... [him]. You can't fix stupid." - IUbball_lifer

"... [His] use of ad hominem attacks and vile profanity is prolific." - HoosierNative

"... obnoxious ..." - HoosierNative

"... I understand why there is a zero in ... [his] name." - mattn7

"... [He] need(s) to get a life ..." - hickorytree1

"... [His] delusion is telling. ... GTFOH." - TrojanFan004

Last edited:
Rather than being productive, I thought I'd review what others around the site are saying about me.

"Good lord. ... [He should] [a]sk ... [his] wife for ... [his] balls back." - The one and only ACE

"... under the impression ... [that he is] a Purdue troll ... . What do[es] ... [he] bring [to the free basketball forum]?" - B1G_Fan

"... what the F*ck is ... [his] problem? GD man drink a beer and relax[.] ... [His posts are] just stupid." - Crayfish57

"I'm just impressed ... [he] wrote a semi coherent [sic] post. Good job." - Slhoosier26

"... [he is] a moron, put down the whiskey and at least attempt to write an intelligent post. Nobody has any idea what in the hell ... [he is] talking about." - Slhoosier26

"The rest of ... [his] post looks like ... [he] drooled into the keyboard and pressed the post button." - Slhoosier26

"Dumb[.]" - The Vid

"... we're supposed to be friends here and comrades and ... [he] throw(s) around insults all the time I don't get it ... [he] just seem(s) so angry ..." - Rasco123

"... [His] use of ad hominem attacks and vile profanity is prolific." - HoosierNative

I, for one, appreciate what you bring to these boards.

Doesn’t mean all that other stuff isn’t true, though.

Reactions: Radio Zero
I like your posts. I particularly enjoyed your ironic use of "EDIT" to add some new arcane thought to your post.

I feel like your persona is generally designed to be a mocking commentary on message board posting. Just like Beavis and Butthead was a winking commentary on Gen-X backlash.

Reactions: Radio Zero

"Dumb[.]" - The Vid

I’m not sure.,I have you on ignore ..

Feelings Feels GIF by WE tv

Feelings Im Gonna Cry GIF by The Roku Channel

"Dumb[.]" - The Vid

Some of that is just guys treating guys like guys treat guys. For instance a close buddy of mine from high school has a daughter who is going after her doctorate. I said to my friend, "Wow, that is amazing. She must have gotten those brains from her Mom." LoL It is just how we are with guys. Now my advice is don't treat a woman like that. They can't handle it.

"Dumb[.]" - The Vid

pffffffffffffft ...

Some of that is just guys treating guys like guys treat guys. For instance a close buddy of mine from high school has a daughter who is going after her doctorate. I said to my friend, "Wow, that is amazing. She must have gotten those brains from her Mom." LoL It is just how we are with guys. Now my advice is don't treat a woman like that. They can't handle it.
please shut the f*ck up for once.

Your blatant stupidity is beyond annoying.

have similar writing styles

one is just more derpy
Yea, all they do is talk about themselves with boring ass uninteresting stories. McNutt is at least funny at times and stays on topic, this DMF starts talking about pizza in basketball posts, makes what he thinks are jokes (severely lame ass shit) and gives the dumbest cringe level advice about women and sex I've ever read ...... he thinks he's an authority figure and qualified of giving advice because "God" ordained him...

Last edited:
Yea, all they do is talk about themselves with boring ass uninteresting stories. McNutt is at least funny at times and stays on topic, this DMF starts talking about pizza in basketball posts, makes what he thinks are jokes (severely lame ass shit) and gives the dumbest cringe level advice about women and sex I've ever read ...... he thinks he's an authority figure and qualified of giving advice because "God" ordained him...
Call me soft or weak minded, but I put him ignore and haven't looked back. Not once have I saw the "you're ignoring content from this member" message and felt like I should see what he had to say.

Call me soft or weak minded, but I put him ignore and haven't looked back. Not once have I saw the "you're ignoring content from this member" message and felt like I should see what he had to say.
I'm often surprised how anyone could "lead" another group of humans with that type of dumbassery.

Reactions: mike41703

i firmly believe he’s someone’s fake account here from the OTF

Jesus you are sexist. My wife is perfectly capable of "handling" whatever lame ass insult you could manage. She'd be happy to return the favor too. Women are not a monolith and you obviously don't know enough about them to be handing out advice to strangers about them.

An anecdote from your insulated little life doesnt prove any over-arching truth about anything in this world. If you ever bothered to learn that, you'd stop getting derided on here so much.

Jesus you are sexist. My wife is perfectly capable of "handling" whatever lame ass insult you could manage. She'd be happy to return the favor too. Women are not a monolith and you obviously don't know enough about them to be handing out advice to strangers about them.

An anecdote from your insulated little life doesnt prove any over-arching truth about anything in this world. If you ever bothered to learn that, you'd stop getting derided on here so much.
So go ahead and verbally slam your wife and see how it goes. Women and men usually are different. It isn't sexist to point this out. Who taught you that?

So go ahead and verbally slam your wife and see how it goes. Women and men usually are different. It isn't sexist to point this out. Who taught you that?
I have. It goes over with laughs, because my wife has a good sense of humor and is secure about her place as an equal in our relationship.

It isnt sexist to point out that women and men are different. It is sexist to say that all women are the same and can't take a joke, which is what you said and meant.

RADIO ZERO EDIT: You've gone noseblind to the smell of your own bullshit.

Last edited:
I have. It goes over with laughs, because my wife has a good sense of humor and is secure about her place as an equal in our relationship.

It isnt sexist to point out that women and men are different. It is sexist to say that all women are the same and can't take a joke, which is what you said and meant.

RADIO ZERO EDIT: You've gone noseblind to the smell of your own bullshit.
I did not of course mean EVERY SINGLE WOMAN in the world. I am talking about on the average women can't handle negative comments very well so especially husbands must be careful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT