ADVERTISEMENT

Did the sun come up this morning?*

I hope you all choke on the disaster you just helped create. A bunch of slack jawed, clueless, misinformed, reason disabled, racist enabling fking pigs. And, as you watch your children suffer and your daughters get their pussies grabbed, remember that you helped create it, you fking servile, jackbooted, scumbags!
So much inclusive love from the liberal side. Not picking up on any hate here.

Reactions: jet812
IUT ...Likes IU but could not get a degree from a community college. You are beyond stupid. You're a special kinda of stupid.

You lost, Susan. You LOST!!! Nothing is going to change that. That lying, corrupt, incompetent, old sow will NEVER be President. NEVER!

So squeal out your hypocritical bull shit, go see a therapist or whatever you little pussys have to do to get past this but please do it soon. You're very annoying.

Reactions: Lucy01 and Lunk
...if you're white and rich and male. You and I may be OK.

If not, you're probably going to lose money, governmental benefits, and the right to choose for yourself instead of having an oppressive government choose for you. And those are just domestic issues -- let's not talk about the foreign policy experience lacking in the potential cabinet.

This is a bad joke, my man. A bad, bad, bad joke.

If they wanted their hand outs so much......they shouldve gotten to the polls and voted. Too lazy or hated Hillary too much. Either way she didn't get anywhere close the turnout she needed.

Bottom line is that it's hard for a Democrat to lose and election nowadays. They automatically have NY, California, and Illinois in their Left Wing back pocket. That's a MAJOR head start. That's like starting a basketball game up 30-0.
Even with all the massive money that she wasted on the election the last 1.5 years, she had nothin with the heart of America. Real people couldn't stand her and it showed. Even Democrats didn't show up for her.

You have to be a suck A** Democatic candidate to lose........thus I give you Hilary.

Last edited:
As a Republican, I didn't really support either the Democrat or the white Supremacist candidates, and didn't feel like getting behind the Libertarians either. Greens are idiots. I held my nose and voted Hillary.

Not broken up, just wishing there had been a Republican candidate.

If ever there be a hot air theory...just saying.

If ever there be a hot air theory...just saying.

Google "Never Trump Republicans". There are a lot of us, but not quite enough. Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, and George W. Bush all said they’d vote for no one or write in somebody else.

An orange blend of David Duke and Bill Cosby was not someone I could vote for.

Yet, he is going to be our president, so I hope that his bigotry was merely an act to get elected, just another strategic lie, and that his attitude towards woman and minorities is not as bad as it seems.

The real election is December 19, by the way, when the electoral college meets. There won't be any surprises, though.

Last edited:
You lost, Susan. You LOST!!! Nothing is going to change that. That lying, corrupt, incompetent, old sow will NEVER be President. NEVER!

So squeal out your hypocritical bull shit, go see a therapist or whatever you little pussys have to do to get past this but please do it soon. You're very annoying.

It is spelled "pussies." I'm not going to hold that against you, though, since I just assume you failed out of community college before taking a remedial English class.

It is spelled "pussies." I'm not going to hold that against you, though, since I just assume you failed out of community college before taking a remedial English class.
Is Community college the same as Toledo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT