ADVERTISEMENT

Did someone mention corrupt Federal Agencies?

Mas-sa-suta

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2003
The Federsl Bureau of Labor Statistics REVISED their data for the FY ending in March 2024

The new data reduces(surprise) the number of actual jobs created by a shocking 818,000.

LPL Financial Chief Economidt Jeffrey Roach pointed that these 'revisions' usually come in at
+-0. 1% while the '24 deviation rate was -0.5%.
The Biden-Harris BLS data deviation was 500% greater(surprise) than the norm.

Can anyone believe ANYTHING this government tells you?

The Federsl Bureau of Labor Statistics REVISED their data for the FY ending in March 2024

The new data reduces(surprise) the number of actual jobs created by a shocking 818,000.

LPL Financial Chief Economidt Jeffrey Roach pointed that these 'revisions' usually come in at

Can anyone believe ANYTHING this government tells you?

It's quite distressing to realize that federal officials and agencies can lie and/or violate the law with impunity in situations that are without open and obvious criminal law implications. I had lived most of my life naively believing otherwise. I don't feel the same about most local and state officials. The width and depth of the Deep State provides great cover for the swamp creatures.

It's quite distressing to realize that federal officials and agencies can lie and/or violate the law with impunity in situations that are without open and obvious criminal law implications. I had lived most of my life naively believing otherwise. I don't feel the same about most local and state officials. The width and depth of the Deep State provides great cover for the swamp creatures.
The corruption in The Department of Justice is staggering. The lawfare described in my posts from The Imprimus August issue is only the tip of the iceberg.
I live for the reckoning.

CBS Moneywatch. August 21. 2024.
CNBC.com August 21. 2024.
MarketWatch. Same date.
Thank you. Although not sure why you didn't just include the links. Much easier than typing that out but thank you none the less.

After reading the article I don't think it's the gotchya you think this is...

Are you saying you lived most of your life w/o it happening, or most of your life w/o realizing that it was happening?

No no no. That's a 0.4% deviation. You obviously didn't go to the COH School of Percentages.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT