ADVERTISEMENT

Did Pelosi Just Make a Veiled Threat Towards Anyone Working 4 Trump?

BS.... he doesn’t need to be banned. He didn’t threaten anyone. If that was the case many of you would find yourself on the timeout list.... come on Nancy’s

My bad. They're probably just one of those people who are threatened by women more intelligent than them and use the Trump tighty-whitey golf pic for stimulation. Strange days we are in.

It isn't "veiled" in the least. Politics is a nasty business with a long memory..especially in DC. Once the Dems are in full control, those that worked with trump best find something else to do because they will be punished at every turn. Trump associates won't have MSNBC and CNN to cover their backs as Obama and Clinton associates do.
I agree with your assessment.... with all the employment regulations the Fed Government implements, how does sound with a Speaker of The House says no one is hirable from his administration based on hatred?

My bad. They're probably just one of those people who are threatened by women more intelligent than them and use the Trump tighty-whitey golf pic for stimulation. Strange days we are in.
It would make must watch tv but no one is advocating for it.

BS.... he doesn’t need to be banned. He didn’t threaten anyone. If that was the case many of you would find yourself on the timeout list.... come on Nancy’s

Calling for torture killings of elected officials a poster disagrees with is beyond anything I've seen here. If the WC becomes a meet-up for Incels, I'm out.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
I agree with your assessment.... with all the employment regulations the Fed Government implements, how does sound with a Speaker of The House says no one is hirable from his administration based on hatred?

It sounds just like it sounded when the Trump Administration brought all their own people in and told the Obama people to pound sand. Or when the Obama Admin told the Bush folks to pound sand.

This is new to you?

My Brother lost his six-person business as a non-construction contractor when Bart Peterson replaced Steve Goldsmith despite doing an exemplary job saving the city million$. He knew it was coming when Sue Ann Gilroy was defeated.

So, you posited in your OP that Pelosi's words could be construed as a threat, but ftw's post, talking about blowing her head off on live TV was not threatening?

Someone is triggered by Pelosi.

So, you posited in your OP that Pelosi's words could be construed as a threat, but ftw's post, talking about blowing her head off on live TV was not threatening?

They fear women. It's why many of them are incels.

Calling for torture killings of elected officials a poster disagrees with is beyond anything I've seen here. If the WC becomes a meet-up for Incels, I'm out.
Torture killings? Where was that posted at? Exaggerate much?

Try the English language. The post was written and didn’t need interpretation.... sometimes when people speak it does need interpreted. That clear it up for you?

Torture killings? Where was that posted at? Exaggerate much?

I too wondered what balmer was talking about. Then I saw that Courtsense had responded to Indianaftw.
See below. I assume the mods woke up and deleted.

Indianaftw said:
Lmao report away. F*ck Pelosi. She deserves to be hung and burned in public!!!

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
I too wondered what balmer was talking about. Then I saw that Courtsense had responded to Indianaftw.

Indianaftw said:

lol.gif
lol.gif

In England, they call it picking up fag ends. (The end bits of ciggies.) I am constantly in the middle of any discussion with my 13/14hrs time diff!

Indianaftw said:
That was gone I guess before I saw it..... I don’t think this type of thing should be posted. However, it does seem a lot of anti-President stuff gets a pass that is more than questionable. But that’s fine we know this on here

That was gone I guess before I saw it..... I don’t think this type of thing should be posted. However, it does seem a lot of anti-President stuff gets a pass that is more than questionable. But that’s fine we know this on here
Talk about false equivalency.

Please link a post that even comes close to ftw's narrative about Pelosi directed at the POTUS. Shouldn't take long since there is a lot of it.

Talk about false equivalency.

Please link a post that even comes close to ftw's narrative about Pelosi directed at the POTUS. Shouldn't take long since there is a lot of it.
Wasted effort... anyone reading the boards see it. I’m not putting the effort in for something that just doesn’t matter.

I saw a Facebook post of a road sign that said

BRIDGE OUT

Unless that interferes with your liberty.
If so, then keep driving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT