ADVERTISEMENT

Did Pelosi Just Make a Veiled Threat Towards Anyone Working 4 Trump?

Hoosier_Hack

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 25, 2011
Interesting exchange. She basically said anyone who works with him will have dog doo on their shoes for a long time. Interpretation? We are politicians and run DC. After he is gone if you want to continue your career in politics, you better play ball now....

interesting

It is like saying the first thing for the next president to do is to fumigate the White House. It's true.

Interesting exchange. She basically said anyone who works with him will have dog doo on their shoes for a long time. Interpretation? We are politicians and run DC. After he is gone if you want to continue your career in politics, you better play ball now....

interesting

Well, "Dove Bar" Pelosi is a master legislator whose leadership is well recognized.

No, she's saying anyone associated with Trump is tainted by him.

Water is wet.

Night is dark.

interesting

Think she's basically saying that if you lie down with a dog that has the mange then the stink is likely going to be on you for a fairly long time. But feel free to invent invisible threats...

Reactions: Bill4411
Think she's basically saying that if you lie down with a dog that has the mange then the stink is likely going to be on you for a fairly long time. But feel free to invent invisible threats...

No she is basically saying there will be no negotiations with the administration over desperately needed legislation.

No she is basically saying there will be no negotiations with the administration over desperately needed legislation.

The OP only linked the tweet. Apparently you are referring to some additional backstory he chose not to include. I can't read his mind...

Where?

@SpeakerPelosi on appropriateness of President Trump's actions: "It's like a child who comes in with mud on their pants...He comes in with doggy doo on his shoes and everybody who works with him has that on their shoes, too, for a very long time to come."​

interesting

Now I know how your sides conspiracy theories get started. Threat? She wasn’t threatening anyone, just making a comment on how idiotic Trump’s actions are.

You’re a waste of bandwidth lately with posting all of these frivolous threads.

Reactions: sglowrider
Now I know how your sides conspiracy theories get started. Threat? She wasn’t threatening anyone, just making a comment on how idiotic Trump’s actions are.

There's no vaccine for the stupidity epidemic currently inflicting the country. We need it as much as we need one against Covid.

interesting

Wow. Your post doesn't sound so persuasive today in the context of Trump trying to eradicate all known Obama-era hirees/appointees. Hard to see that Pelosi's vague comments are worse than Trump's actual acts.

interesting

First: veiled
Second: roll in shit long enough some will stick.

Try being a little open minded. I’m asking a question. It sounds to me that her statement can be construed as you won’t be welcome in DC after his tenure is finished. I don’t think that is to hard to see. Particularly how her expression and hand gestures coincided at the same time of the statement indicating she meant it.

Now you can also argue she was saying your going to track that crap where ever you go. Considering the back and forth she is currently in with the White House, I don’t think it is so far fetched that she would like to lockout anyone associated with his White House.

Ah Harry say it ain’t so? I can’t handle you not loving me. I’ll try and post with you in mind more often.... oh and the resident spammer

Nothing would make most of the nation more happy that to see her head blown off on live TV. There would be parties and dancing in the streets! She is the most NOT for the american people more than any other politician besides obama

You forgot Bill and Hillary. DWS

Reactions: Indianaftw
There's the T.rump base shining through.
Not true bulk. The base are white business men that want lower taxes, dereg, fair trade, a strong military, and legal immigrants. For some reason the fringe on the right always sounds like the genesis of a militia.

Nothing would make most of the nation more happy that to see her head blown off on live TV. There would be parties and dancing in the streets! She is the most NOT for the american people more than any other politician besides obama
More likely a peaceful retirement after Trump is re-elected and the House is back in Repub hands.

Despicable post. Go back under your bridge, troll.

I wonder if the mods are required to report that post to the authorities, considering the definition of threat the OP is proposing.

Doubt it's a requirement, but anyone can drop a line to the FBI.

To me it just sounds like a puerile fantasy.

Mods, this user needs to be banned and/or reported. This is not acceptable.

interesting

It isn't "veiled" in the least. Politics is a nasty business with a long memory..especially in DC. Once the Dems are in full control, those that worked with trump best find something else to do because they will be punished at every turn. Trump associates won't have MSNBC and CNN to cover their backs as Obama and Clinton associates do.

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack

Disgusting. It has been reported (see button at the bottom of every post) Everyone else should report it as well to clog the mods inbox and wake them up.

I wonder if the mods are required to report that post to the authorities, considering the definition of threat the OP is proposing.

I don't see a threat. I see an opinion. Sounds like a sick fantasy.

I maintain to this day that O should have declared martial law and had Trump and cronies arrested for sedition. That is my opinion.

I also favor legalizing the death penalty for public corruption. God knows we will need it after the current regime is ousted at the ballot box. (If they even allow free and fair elections).

Reactions: sglowrider
Not true bulk. The base are white business men that want lower taxes, dereg, fair trade, a strong military, and legal immigrants. For some reason the fringe on the right always sounds like the genesis of a militia.

That's not the base. You've described Ranger and Twenty. The base is mostly comprised of evangelical christians.

I don't see a threat. I see an opinion. Sounds like a sick fantasy.

I maintain to this day that O should have declared martial law and had Trump and cronies arrested for sedition. That is my opinion.

I also favor legalizing the death penalty for public corruption. God knows we will need it after the current regime is ousted at the ballot box. (If they even allow free and fair elections).
Well, I did say a threat based on the open confines of the meaning of the word the OP was putting forth.
That was the point.

BS.... he doesn’t need to be banned. He didn’t threaten anyone. If that was the case many of you would find yourself on the timeout list.... come on Nancy’s

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT