ADVERTISEMENT

Did Paige swallow Steph Curry's dick juice before the game?

Helps if you guard their best player.

Nice start for Troy. Turnover, misses a lay-up, and gives up a 3. Why does he start again?

Reactions: C-$
If they're hitting threes we in trouble.

Yea, if they're hitting and we are not, we can turn the tv off now. Hopefully, Paige snaps out of it and our spot up shooters find a rhythm.

Dunno though, kinda like the UK game, we're not playing well & hanging around. We seem to be more active...

Dunno though, kinda like the UK game, we're not playing well & hanging around. We seem to be more active...

Agree....mostly Paige. If he cools off and IU hits some, we're easily back in it.

If an IU player gets hot, you'll know who he is because Crean will sub him out.

The lineups are insane.

I know. It's ridiculous. Ride Yogi, OG, Bryant, Hartman, and anybody not Troy for a while and see what happens.

****ing walk on playing.

Just about to post that....Jesus....is somebody going to get tired???? Crean is insane with his subbing. 28 min. left in the season. Find a line-up that works and ride it.

This is going to get ugly real fast if Crean keeps tinkering. Don't take Yogi, Bryant, and OG out. Pissing me off

This is going to get ugly real fast if Crean keeps tinkering. Don't take Yogi, Bryant, and OG out. Pissing me off

And get Troy out. He's cost us 6-8 points. If Hartman or Ziesloft hit a couple shots, we would be within striking distance. Needs to be under 10 at half.

(Also, that second foul on Yogi was bullshit. )

Burton has no business out there. NZ should only be there if there is no other option and Troy adds very little.

OG, Yogi, Bryant, Hartman and Morgan need to play as much as possible.

Really miss Johnson.

Reactions: crimsonlaw
I agree we miss Johnson, but this is IU shooting themselves in the foot and UNC hitting everything....they're 65% form the floor and 100% from 3.

I can't believe were only down 15

Reactions: Hoops Cat
I agree we miss Johnson, but this is IU shooting themselves in the foot and UNC hitting everything....they're 65% form the floor and 100% from 3.

I can't believe were only down 15

The D isn't good. It looks like the D that IU has played for the last few years.

They are clearly a better team. The size and talent up front is much much better.

If IU can get it under 10 at half and get hot in the 2nd they have a chance. Just don't see it happening.

I would pay $1,000 for Jim Harbaugh to take the team over right now and coach it through the end of the game. He played in high school and would out coach Williams, I bet.

God....I hate the feeling of having a f***tard as a coach. Helpless.

Reactions: mike41703 and C-$
For cockfvck's sake, the ball is literally dying on the rim and rolling home like a put. My tits!

Oh good, IU has Troy running the point and Yogi standing on the left side. Then Troy launches a long 3. Good plan.

Reactions: FL33
Better jump off the bandwagon again. The bounces and fouls are insane. This is all Crean's fault

Never was on. Cheering for some of the kids (not named Troy) and against UNC.

This is the typical game that Crean would be at fault for. UNC is hot, but not many contested shots. Lots of open 3's and lay-ups. That is the result of a poorly coached defensive team. You'll never understand, but still...

Reactions: Zizkov
Yep....not good, but 11 is doable. UNC misses some of those 3's and we actually get something out of our role players (or Troy...*gasp*), we can bring it close to even. From there you hope Yogi shows himself as the best player on the floor.

50% chance we get run off the floor.

Squandering another chance because of coaching. Troy is killing us on both sides of the court. Lineups with zero ball handlers. Hartman and Troy working as the primary ball handler. Wtf?!? It's like Crean thinks he's thinking outside of the box. F'in idiot.

Reactions: FL33
Squandering another chance because of coaching. Troy is killing us on both sides of the court. Lineups with zero ball handlers. Hartman and Troy working as the primary ball handler. Wtf?!? It's like Crean thinks he's thinking outside of the box. F'in idiot.
He had Juwaun Morgan playing point out of a timeout. Pretty hard to stay with the best team in the tourney doing dumb chit like that. Plus Burton seeing the floor is just unbelievable

He had Juwaun Morgan playing point out of a timeout. Pretty hard to stay with the best team in the tourney doing dumb chit like that. Plus Burton seeing the floor is just unbelievable

That was a clear wtf moment. He had no ball handlers on the floor. Could not believe my eyes.

UNC will shoot us back into it. I saw this vs Duke.

You guys are getting your panties bunched about them hitting shots and IU, not so much.

They shoot a lofty 50% from 3 and we'd be down 2.

Water finds its level. Be ready for a subpar shooting performance by UNC in the 2nd.

Also, Bad troy showed up.

Never try to prove you're the smartest guy in the room is great advice...and CTC ALWAYS does just that. Nuff said

Turnovers are 7 to 7.
Rebounds are even 15 a side.
IU is down only 11.

The difference?

Carolina is 7 of 8 from 3. That's 87.5%. IU is shoot 33.3% from 3.

That's it. Period.

You can say that IU isn't contesting 3's, yet, I would argue that IU has had as many wide open 3's, but haven't made them.

The rest of this gnashing of teeth is bullshit, and simply a chance to blame Crean.

UNC will shoot us back into it. I saw this vs Duke.

You guys are getting your panties bunched about them hitting shots and IU, not so much.

They shoot a lofty 50% from 3 and we'd be down 2.

Water finds its level. Be ready for a subpar shooting performance by UNC in the 2nd.

Also, Bad troy showed up.

That's not why I'm pissed. Crean's decisions are hurting this team. UNC won't stay hot. But IU needs to have the right guys on the floor.

I'm not even complaining about the poor defense. I just want certain players in the game and the ball in the hands of our pg.

Reactions: Moops
Turnovers are 7 to 7.
IU is down only 11.

The difference?

That's it. Period.

You can say that IU isn't contesting 3's, yet, I would argue that IU has had as many wide open 3's, but haven't made them.

The rest of this gnashing of teeth is bullshit, and simply a chance to blame Crean.

Tell me how that lineup out of a timeout with Morgan running the point helps IU?

It's ridiculous. You don't see UNC doing that dumb stuff.
Turnovers are 7 to 7.
IU is down only 11.

The difference?

That's it. Period.

Uh...all of IU's shots were basically wide open. Ziesloft, Hartman, the Michigan kid...all missed at least one wide open one. That is a bit encouraging though, if they can get it toghether.

The most discouraging thing...seeing dumby Buzz Williams (a Crean crony) talk at half. What a dunce. Good thing Wally set him straight. If Crean is half as dumb as Buzz, we are screwed.

Reactions: Moops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT