ADVERTISEMENT

Deontae Craig...

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
hasn't signed yet according to Rivals Iowa commitment list. Maybe we still have a chance or maybe bigger boys are putting on the pressure.

Reactions: 76-1
hasn't signed yet according to Rivals Iowa commitment list. Maybe we still have a chance or maybe bigger boys are putting on the pressure.

He’s been retweeting Iowa stuff since Dec 17th...so that ship has sailed.

"There it is. Long-time Indiana target Deontae Craig has signed with Iowa."
Bummer!!! I thought he may have been rethinking his choice. I guess we will just have to take him to the woodshed when we play Iowa in a couple of years! LOL Wish the young man good luck, except when he plays us of course. VBG!

I'm tire of watching Iowa coming in and taking top IHSAA talent. Especially a year where we whiff in Florida.

Reactions: RedHeart
I'm tire of watching Iowa coming in and taking top IHSAA talent. Especially a year where we whiff in Florida.
Did we really "whiff"? I don't recall seeing to many that we were even recruiting down there.

But I'll grant you, it's odd we don't have any players from there this year.

and yet there will be people on this board rooting for Iowa in their bowl game
Exactly,I’ve never understood the whole I root for such and such because they are in our conference.
Ummm,that’s the reason I DON’T root for them.

Exactly,I’ve never understood the whole I root for such and such because they are in our conference.
Ummm,that’s the reason I DON’T root for them.

Same here.

Make no mistake.. other fan bases want to see your team fail. They go against them during the regular season. What is the incentive to want them to do well? So they have a tougher battle to recruit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT