ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis Kucinch

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Just now said it best. The democrat ruling class through lawfare tried to get rid of the Republican candidate. The same people are now are ignoring the Americans who voted for Biden in the Democrat primaries and trying to get rid of him.

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
Just now said it best. The democrat ruling class through lawfare tried to get rid of the Republican candidate. The same people are now are ignoring the Americans who voted for Biden in the Democrat primaries and trying to get rid of him.
Come on, there are certain extenuating circumstances involved here that rightfully justify them to pursue this action. And why are you advocating that Biden is fit to run for president, when for months you said the opposite? You only welcome Biden to stay because it benefits Trump’s chances.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Come on, there are certain extenuating circumstances involved here that rightfully justify them to pursue this action. And why are you advocating that Biden is fit to run for president, when for months you said the opposite? You only welcome Biden to stay because it benefits Trump’s chances.
I thought he made an interesting statement so I posted it.

The Democrats don’t have extenuating circumstances. They stuck their head in the sand just like posters on here. Biden’s dementia showed up long before the debate.

I thought he made an interesting statement so I posted it.

The Democrats don’t have extenuating circumstances. They stuck their head in the sand just like posters on here. Biden’s dementia showed up long before the debate.
Please tell me you see the irony here.

Reactions: Harry Hondo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT